• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ranks (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
if u are in the top 20 for all your subjects do you have a good chance of getting a UAI of 90 or above?

though i guess if there is 20 in ur class being in the top 10 is that good enough?

[pls note these are not in reference to my ranks just a general question]

Last edited:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
depends on ur skool really.. if ur at a good selective skool... u definately get 90 or above

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
i want to make top 4 in all my subjects (except in english i will be happy if its top 10, and religion if its top 10, and 4u maths i have to come first cos there are only 4 in the class)... so that actually leaves 3u maths.. oh wait.. i wanna be top 3 in that... i wanna be first or second in bio... and chem... yeh top 4 for that...

so i guess i don't wanna be top 4 in all my subjects (i have, in fact, specified what ranks i would be happy with for each subject)!! gees i have a lot of hard work ahead of me.
Why dont you just aim for rank 1 in everything? :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
being in top 20 depends on ur school... like if u go to a school that isnt in the top 200 and ur ranked 20th that might mean u wouldnt get over 90 uai but if u go to a top selective school u would have a heaps good chance of getting like 98+

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Depends on your school, Im aiming for a top 10 in English (although I probably wont get it) and 1st in everything else doesnt mean I will go really well.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah but girraween...hardly selective. and top 30, can't be THAT hard. i'm going for a few 1sts and some top 5ers. at my school top 10 all subs is 99+, top 60 in all subs 90+

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by skypryn
yeah but girraween...hardly selective. and top 30, can't be THAT hard. i'm going for a few 1sts and some top 5ers. at my school top 10 all subs is 99+, top 60 in all subs 90+
u guys better make us top 15 this year, its a damn smart grade

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
lol thank god for the government grant given to rural kids (10+ in UAI) how do you find out what your school ranks? Im in the top 5 for all my subjects... hope I can get more than 90.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
being in top 20 depends on ur school... like if u go to a school that isnt in the top 200 and ur ranked 20th that might mean u wouldnt get over 90 uai but if u go to a top selective school u would have a heaps good chance of getting like 98+
damn!! stupid dumb skool not in the top 200 maybe lucky if we are in the top 400

santaslayer

HSC
qahaha..me top 15 in everything and i only passed the 90.00 mark by a millimetre.....dumb skool i went to.! :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Aerials
lol thank god for the government grant given to rural kids (10+ in UAI) how do you find out what your school ranks? Im in the top 5 for all my subjects... hope I can get more than 90.
That is government and its normally only +5 and depends on the Uni, for example USYD doesnt offer it unless you plan on going to the Orange Campus for the first year.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
if u are in the top 20 for all your subjects do you have a good chance of getting a UAI of 90 or above?

though i guess if there is 20 in ur class being in the top 10 is that good enough?

Jennifers school is not selective and our general grade is pretty average
[pls note these are not in reference to my ranks just a general question]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)