Rant about internship (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Over the weekend I developed a splitting earache. On Sunday I went to the doctor about it and I have a really bad infection and was told to stay at home for monday and tuesday. Anyway, the antibiotics are working and I feel a lot better and I dont want to waste tommorow doing nothing but the uni says the medical certificate is a legal document and im not legally allowed to go to school if the medical certificate says im unfit to. :( Im really frustrated I feel like I am wasting my sick days so early in the internship. :( And my supervisor was meant to come to the school tommorow and I had really good lessons planned for it and I spent ages making resources and now I dont know if I'll even get to do those lessons my CT might change things and do something else instead. Im so disappointed :(

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Over the weekend I developed a splitting earache. On Sunday I went to the doctor about it and I have a really bad infection and was told to stay at home for monday and tuesday. Anyway, the antibiotics are working and I feel a lot better and I dont want to waste tommorow doing nothing but the uni says the medical certificate is a legal document and im not legally allowed to go to school if the medical certificate says im unfit to. :( Im really frustrated I feel like I am wasting my sick days so early in the internship. :( And my supervisor was meant to come to the school tommorow and I had really good lessons planned for it and I spent ages making resources and now I dont know if I'll even get to do those lessons my CT might change things and do something else instead. Im so disappointed :(
HAHAHA!!!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
At least you were allowed to plan lessons Stacie...

My CT asked me this morning if I would make her a cup of tea, and if I would do her photocopying.... I know I'm not a brilliant teacher, but I think that by internship I've moved on from general secretarial duties haven't I??

Ugh! So frustrating

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
aww well Im sure youll get to do more. Im really stressing out, about my folders, I have no idea if what Im doing is meeting course requirments. My CT is really laid back, she hasnt even looked at the unit of work I made and we are both confused about the assessments she has to do, and my SIS doesent know either. Thats why I really wish I hadnt missed those days cos I wanted to see the uni supervisor and see what they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)