Rape: is there a clear offender? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's like if someone is being a dick and they got murdered, whose fault is it then the murderer or the dick?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But most men wouldn't call this an offense.
suppose some fat chick starts forcibly putting your penis in places where the sun don't shine

now unless your name is arcorn, you will find that an offence

I Study Hard

HSC
But most men wouldn't call this an offense.
1. Why would a man who has been forced to do sexual acts not call an offense?
2. You are not considering sexual orientation and whether the rapist is a male/female.

@thread
3. I personally do not think that anyone is 'asking to be raped', ffs, if a person doesn't have enough self control to be around scantily clad women without forcing themselves on someone then they shouldn't even leave the house.
4. WTF is up with all the rape topics...

That is all =)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
and thank god they're not in the same league as me

it is something to be truly thankful for

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Entering a bottom league and working your way up to the top league is far better than never even making it into any league. Ever.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
How about if a guy is dressed 'revealingly' is it okay or another guy to rape him?
If someone is mean or violent towards you does it make it okay to run them over with your car?
The fact that you would even entertain the idea that raping a woman who is dressed revealingly is merited and justifiable under certain circumstances ( which quote you said both sides hold merit) is not only ridiculous but an insult to me as a female and an Australian citizen.
Rape which is one of- If not the most- horrible and degrading things a human being could inflict on another is NEVER warranted. You shouldn't even need to ask this, especially on a public forum - ask your mum.

Note I'm not taking this question as seriously as my answer might suggest. But such questions deserve serious answers.

Yalla bye
if the meat is uncovered...

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
yeah I really don't get how people don't understand that putting your dick into someone/thing that doesn't want it there or can't give permission for it to be there is illegal

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
yeah I really don't get how people don't understand that putting your dick into someone/thing that doesn't want it there or can't give permission for it to be there is illegal
The detail is in 'can't give permission' though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)