Rave. (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
(beware - hsc rant to follow)

i am sickof my daily inability to finish everything i've planned.
knowing i dont HAVE a tomorrow to complete the work i was meant to complete today.

i'm sick of doing modern history every godddammn day and still not having finished one module. i'm sick of thinking about all the effing work i haven't done since trials and planning to do it but never getting round to it.

i'm annoyed and scared of all the maths questions i suddenly dont know how to do, the ones i keep getting wrong

i'm sick of the feeling that i'm not pushing myself hard enoough even though i dont really do much else other than study or think of study or attempt to study.

i hate trying to constantly balance between trying to get things DONE and trying to get things done PROPERLY.

and the constant thought that - sh*t i bet every kid in the state is way more prepared than i am? ah that's a little overwhelming too.

and all up with all this "sick"ness it's quite tempting to go into denial mode and just do nothing. that feeling that you have such a huge load infront of you to cover in this miniscule amount of time...........where do you start?!

and why'm i posting this?
just to "let it out".

samuel slack

HSC
There there. How does that make you feel?... Just jokes

I think that almost everyone would have experienced this at some point. I am feeling the exact same for business studies, it just doesn't seem to get done... and most of us have bludged since trials... and yes, we all worry that every kid in the state is doing more than us.

I just got to the point where I realised. Who cares? Just do the best that you can do, so when it gets to exams you say, " I don't think I could've done much more than I have". If you can say that, then whatever happens after that isn't within your power to change.

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
thank god im not the only one going through a panic attack

actually come to think of it
probably 100000+ other students are.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Yup, I have the same problem with Chemistry and physics, and at one stage I was doing Motors and Generators for 3 days, but I did manage to understand alot. I just wish i didn't waste all of September bludging *sigh*

Don't worry man, I think we have all been through this feeling.

HSC
Good, now everyone doesn't have to start their own HSC rant thread.

Everyone can just add on here. :uhhuh:

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Hah I have to say I feel like that a fair bit too ;s
Don't know where my motivation left to. I've got a half completed essay on the loungeroom table, a started hospitality essay in my room, modern history notes that I haven't finished taking on the kitchen table..
Oh maths, don't get me started on maths- I went from decent to plain shithouse. I know all the stuff in class, but come testtime it's all gone from my head.
Business is alright, but fuck my long answers need work on them.

Oh well, enough ranting. I've got shit to do other than make people feel confident about themselves from my inability to do work

innit

HSC
Um, yet to start working at all?

Really now, if we want to make a competition of ill-preparation I am probably one of the least prepared in the state.

*I am being serious when I say i haven't started doing anything yet. I find if you've been doing this for as long as I have, then you don't really stress. You just don't really feel anything. It's like being numb: intellectually, emotionally, physically every kind of 'illy' you can think of.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Pari, you're just like me. :eek:

Although, im no where near as frustrated as you - i went through a stress period at the end of term 2 and right now i couldn't care less. All the issues are still there, but it's just not affecting me to a large extent.

historykidd

HSC
How could you do modern everyday and not be done a module? Its quite possibly one of the easier subjects going around.

collide

HSC
-pari- said:
(beware - hsc rant to follow)

i am sickof my daily inability to finish everything i've planned.
knowing i dont HAVE a tomorrow to complete the work i was meant to complete today.

i'm sick of doing modern history every godddammn day and still not having finished one module. i'm sick of thinking about all the effing work i haven't done since trials and planning to do it but never getting round to it.

i'm annoyed and scared of all the maths questions i suddenly dont know how to do, the ones i keep getting wrong

i'm sick of the feeling that i'm not pushing myself hard enoough even though i dont really do much else other than study or think of study or attempt to study.

i hate trying to constantly balance between trying to get things DONE and trying to get things done PROPERLY.

and the constant thought that - sh*t i bet every kid in the state is way more prepared than i am? ah that's a little overwhelming too.

and all up with all this "sick"ness it's quite tempting to go into denial mode and just do nothing. that feeling that you have such a huge load infront of you to cover in this miniscule amount of time...........where do you start?!

and why'm i posting this?
just to "let it out".
lol you basically just summed up everything i thought about today. except maybe change modern history with legal studies.

i remember thinking "oh 3 months left until the hsc.. that's plenty of time" then "2 months.." now all of a sudden there's only 1 more week! i never imagined i would be this unprepared.

this time next month it'll be all over but seems like such a long time :(

can't wait to throw everything out!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol im the same too :p
i`ve been putting off phys cos i just dont like it .. same with ag ahaha.
gosh the only ones i`ve been studying for seriously are ..

chem & 3u maths.
havent touched the rest >.<"

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
historykidd said:
modern is awesomely easy and pretty fun

ancient is less easy but still pretty cool i guess

history ext is a fuck
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Fuck yes.

Thank Jebus, i dropped it. :D

LOL Kevin - dont worry - its fine!

SoulSearcher said:
:shy:

Edit: Shup gabby, you smart anus. You'll ace it.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
So glad I dropped Hist Ext. :) Modern > Ancient forever.

You know how I originally said not to stress cause it's just HSC?
That's gone out of the window. One week left. I'm never going to remember everything. I'm so screwed. I'm just really really hoping I'll get 91UAI. I haven't even TOUCHED Ancient history nor religion nor ext1 english. Provided that the latter two are, yes, infact easier subjects but still.

Study hard guys! :) At least you're doing it, if not me.

(Seriously. Not enough time. I wish I could go back and study. Arghhhh.)
/panic attack

Ademir

HSC
I find a good method to relax and calm down over the HSC is to simply pretend it's not coming. Just ignore it like you're already on holidays until the day before whatever exam you have, then by that stage cram because there's nothing else to do.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
history?

yeah sure it's easy. but it's hell of a lot of effing content to wade through.

that in itself takes for effing ever.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
When you have HSC, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake. Instead, you exist within a state whereby your world revolves around four main phases: cramming, cat naps, caffiene consumption and the impending sense of doom.

:D

(Hence people still being up at 232AM. Also, if you get my intextuality, I'll buy you a chocolate.)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
-pari- said:
history?

yeah sure it's easy. but it's hell of a lot of effing content to wade through.

that in itself takes for effing ever.
yeah, i agree - there's a lot to remember but that doesn't really bother me. I tend to remember the things i learnt in class fairly well so when i read through my notes a few times - i dont forget it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)