• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

raw --> final marks (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i did the CSSA and marked according to the guidelines....dont all teachers who mark the CSSA papers mark according to guidelines?

香港!

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
yeah i did the CSSA and marked according to the guidelines....dont all teachers who mark the CSSA papers mark according to guidelines?
nah some teachers i know are idiots, dey dun do it properly even w\ the guidelines lol

speed2

HSC
香港! said:
assuming your paper wasn't modified in any way and your paper is marked according to the given guidelines PROPERLY (some teachers follow it but still dun do it properly...) , and u didn't get any replacement questions...

w\ 75\84 u probably get about 96?
But i'm only guessing
hehe
you see i ranked 9th out of 30~ in the trials, so if i get 96 then the top 3 will all get like 100 (they got ~96+). but last couple of years our school was ranked 70~. does this mean that this year's class is just really smart?

香港!

HSC
speed2 said:
you see i ranked 9th out of 30~ in the trials, so if i get 96 then the top 3 will all get like 100 (they got ~96+). but last couple of years our school was ranked 70~. does this mean that this year's class is just really smart?
hahaha den i dunno
best way to c is
look at trial marks of students in your school last yr...
and c wat dey got in HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)