Raw mark for state rank in chem? (1 Viewer)

ColdMint123

HSC
Where does it usually sit around? I am talking raw marks here and not HSC marks.

I'm getting around low to mid 90's for a lot of the chem past papers and wondering if a state rank is possible. Although I understand most trial papers may not be reflective of the difficulty of HSC papers.

vishnay

God
HSC
Where does it usually sit around? I am talking raw marks here and not HSC marks.

I'm getting around low to mid 90's for a lot of the chem past papers and wondering if a state rank is possible. Although I understand most trial papers may not be reflective of the difficulty of HSC papers.
last yr was 96 raw for sr 16

username_2

HSC

I think it is possible. Although sometimes things might not be the way you want it be, it might not happen but you are in a position to try for it.

laterz laterz

HSC
what's the benefit of state rank?
sense of achievement ig and you get your name on their website (i think)
more about the sense of achievement tho
the SR might also motivate you to get an even higher mark so you would probably grind more than you normally would

dasfas

HSC
I'm not sure about raw in the HSC because I didn't pay the money to get my raw mark back, but you should be aiming 95+ raw in the papers you do. Also, you need to be ranked first in your cohort.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
sense of achievement ig and you get your name on their website (i think)
more about the sense of achievement tho
the SR might also motivate you to get an even higher mark so you would probably grind more than you normally would
bring ur license into a pub, declare u state-ranked chem, and they give you a free drink

fitting, since it's alcohol

uniqueusername1

HSC
what's the benefit of state rank?
Mate you get all the respect in the world. Teachers saluting you. You get to meet the prime minister and also don't forget the thousands of girls that would be queuing to marry you.

Sike your life will still be the same. P.S. The girls go for the guys with the mystery marks instead (more elite class).

Last edited:

tito981

HSC
I'm not sure about raw in the HSC because I didn't pay the money to get my raw mark back, but you should be aiming 95+ raw in the papers you do. Also, you need to be ranked first in your cohort.
dont think you need to, as long as the people ranked above you get externals equivalent to a sr you should be able to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)