Raw Marks 2023 HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

fx82au

HSC
bruh wtf were nesa doing for the 4 days where they didnt get any payments?????

PCNQQn2

HSC
N/A
I messaged my math teacher and she said my school wasnt gonna buy the rap data
Let your teacher know that schools no longer need to buy a subscription for RAP, it's available at no cost. It was announced to schools early last month.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Let your teacher know that schools no longer need to buy a subscription for RAP, it's available at no cost. It was announced to schools early last month.
So if I just msg my teacher for it they can send it to me? I’ll probably need it for tutoring purposes so what’s included in the rap

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
there are a lot more data points on hsc raw mark database

here are the english adv ones. turns out alignment was still fairly normal. how did i actually do that bad, im so confused

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 12.25.47 am.png

Jedhcurtis76

HSC
btw, to everyone who just did the HSC, is the UAC website or Matrix ATAR calculator more accurate?
Both are good, but I’d recommend the Talent100 ATAR calculator - it’s great for pre trials - helps pinpoint the subjects that are pulling you down (gives you an ATAR equivalent for each individual subject HSC mark). Also the visual layout is just way nicer than the others!! 😁😁

Last edited:

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Both are good, but I’d recommend the Talent100 ATAR calculator - it’s great for pre trials - helps pinpoint the subjects that are pulling you down (gives you an ATAR equivalent for each individual subject HSC mark). Also the visual layout is just way nicer than the others!! 😁😁
sure talent100 is good for showing what subjects are your best and worst, but ignore the actual atar it gives, cause it always seems too high

uac is by far most accurate cause they use the exact data used for atars, averaged from 5 years of scaling data

Jedhcurtis76

HSC
sure talent100 is good for showing what subjects are your best and worst, but ignore the actual atar it gives, cause it always seems too high

uac is by far most accurate cause they use the exact data used for atars, averaged from 5 years of scaling data
Can't agree more. :D

For those trying to workout what exact ATAR they got (post HSC), UAC is great.

However, for anyone trying to actually improve their ATAR (pre HSC of course): Identifying which subject/s is pulling them down, or which subject to work on lifting some marks in - Talent100 is the go to.

For example, if you're confident on getting a 94 in 3U maths, and currently on track to get a 87 in say PDHPE, then you shouldn't be spending all your time on 3U and trying to lift it to a 98. The time taken to improve from 94 to 98 in 3U will be far longer and harder, and it will even result in a lower ATAR than if you were to work more on PDHPE and lift it from an 87 to a 91.

Hope that makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)