Raw Marks? (1 Viewer)

sickdog12

HSC
what does everyone think their raw marks would be....?

let us know...

sickdog12

HSC
oh haha i think i would of gotten

here's hope! chem is definately my worst subject but thats a improvement from my trial....but we wont go there..
:bomb:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i know i got 1 Definetly wrong in mulitple choice which has made me bang my head into the wall for the past 2 days.

There are maybe 2-3marks im not 100% of :S. Overall if worst comes to worst i expecting 95 raw .. im always gana think what couldve been, cause i seriosuly think i wudve made it top 10 if it wasnt for that mistake. :(

TesseracT22

HSC
already counted abt 6marks lost but dont think i made many other mistakes, so about 92 i think

dwatt

HSC
Probabaly in the mid 80's unless there are even MORE stupid mistakes to be discovered. Best case scenario, 89.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I'd say at least 70. I hope that ends up equating into a nice HSC mark, I haven't done too well in recent assessments. =/

jah_lu

HSC
N/A
you cant really tell because most of the marks you'll lose wont be from m.c. or calculations but the big markers
based on my schools trials (think it was the neap) you get penalised for every little thing (79 would have been good enough to top 3 of the 6 classes lol)
they can have pretty stingy marking criteria
you never really know what they want
for a bio paper, one question whcih was 8 marks demanded a definition for the 3 mark box and up, so if you didn't have a definition max you could get is 2/8 no matter how good the rest was
just curious does anyone actually get around 95 raw
i always thought 95 raw was close to top of the state
like in english 85 raw is good enough for a mark of 90, so im guessing 90 raw would already be like 95
wrxsti said:
i know i got 1 Definetly wrong in mulitple choice which has made me bang my head into the wall for the past 2 days.

There are maybe 2-3marks im not 100% of :S. Overall if worst comes to worst i expecting 95 raw .. im always gana think what couldve been, cause i seriosuly think i wudve made it top 10 if it wasnt for that mistake. :(
lol let me guess, this guy is from ruse

Last edited:

UAI2007

HSC
I know I lost 7 + 6 + 3 + 3 + 4 +1 = 24 . . so max of 76 marks. All stupid mistakes and not studying for something i thought would not be in it:burn:

PS im sure i made heaps of mistakes . . so sad . . so sad

Last edited:

ryanlynn

HSC
TesseracT22 said:
already counted abt 6marks lost but dont think i made many other mistakes, so about 92 i think
Jesus i hope you're better at chemistry than you are at maths, for your sake!

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
LOL
i was about to say the same thing.
maybe he's just leaving room for error, which is a smart thing to do.
><

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I'm guessing somewhere from the mid 70's to the low 80's. I'd be very surprised if I get any higher >.<;

silverstreak

HSC
what would my mark be if i got, say...70 for the exam and my internal was 83? would i be scaled up?

integrity012

HSC
silverstreak said:
what would my mark be if i got, say...70 for the exam and my internal was 83? would i be scaled up?
it depends heaps on how your school does as a whole ~ if your whole school does really well then both of your marks will be realy good including yoru raw mark~ but if they don't do so great then it will drop or be scaled... not-as-good-as-it-can-be

sarahhosking14

HSC
Hey
Well i was hoping to get 90+ but that exam was so difficult, like on the most obscure dot points. So now probably mid to high 80s, maybe even less, oh well i know my rank is good so hopefully i get dragged up

Rkooner

HSC
Haha.
I look at everyone talking about their 80+ raw marks in chemistry.. depresses me slightly, but i am quickly comforted at the fact that there are 60% idiots (mostly people that dont use bored of studies) who attempted the chem exam..
im expecting 70 at best raw mark for chem... at worst, i don't wanna think about it, but to be honest it could be in the 40s or 50s hah. But according to UAC facts 60% of the state last year in chem got scaled marks of less than 60.. so yeah ;)

But with physics coming up.. and my extensive knowledge, i am ready to POHNE THE EXAM!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)