raw marks (1 Viewer)

smeyo

i didnt think that the exam was actually too hard, just time consuming, i finished all to 5 then bits of the last questions, so i calculated that i can get about 80-90/120 , which i am happy with, but does anyone know what a mark around there would be scaled up to, i need to know to see if im on track to get my estimated uai...... thanks

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i gave up on estimating my uai long ago...ur either set up for a fall cuz u think u will get there or it gets u freaked out cuz u are not close to ur target....i just do what i can ..but still for some its a source of motivation..

MyLuv

just a silly question:Do they send us the raw mark or just the scaled 1 in the report?(hope they send me my raw mark:p )

smeyo

for me my estimation is a source of motivation, as i know i am close to it and have to strive for it if i want a shot a certain scholarship..... so i try hard to stick to the estimate..... but i am happy with how everything is going.... they dont give you your raw mark back....

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by MyLuv
just a silly question:Do they send us the raw mark or just the scaled 1 in the report?(hope they send me my raw mark:p )
Only scaled

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by schooly
is it possible that you get scaled down?
Yes, if you do badly (otherwise everyone in the state would take 4U)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
well i think the standard in bored is heapz higher than a normal skool.......... like with a lot of the subject forums...everyone knows so much and when u ask them..a lot of pplz are lyk coming top 5 in their subjects......
Still, one of my friend is skeptical about reliability of BOS members, discluding me :D

sam12345

Originally posted by Amish
how do u all get such high marks...man im a dumbshit...im like thinking i got 60 but in comparison to u ppl...50% looks C.R.A.P. ....owe well 4U is over :)
dont worry, im pretty sure there are a lot of ppl at about 50%.......(hopefully) cause im hopin for about 70 but itll probly end up at 60 or less :(

vegeta_316

Well I think I will crack 70/120 or at least be somewhere around 70.
I'm really happy about my performance because I know my limits and I did the questions that I could. No need to agonise over the really hard questions if you know they are out of your limits. That was my take on the exam.

...joyce*

listen up Eeko

Originally posted by Eeko
i got 112 last time i counted

112 scales to 100% right?
and for your information, 112 DOES NOT scale to 100%.
the only way you can get 100% is to GET 100% RAW.

you'd think you'd know, with you proclaiming how good you are and everything

william

HSC
Originally posted by schooly
is it possible that you get scaled down?
yes, if you below a certain raw mark that set up by boardofstudy. years ago, some general maths students did 4u maths exam, and got three or four mark, but still scale to 70s , even better than they do general. Other ppl then start to complaint

evskimo

oh dear god. 112? are you the guy who's top of syd boys high? yeish. i am like looking at 70-75/120. dear god. i seriously shouda done sooooooooooooooo much better. oh well. back to chem study. l8r all

jcsmokie

Originally posted by evskimo
oh dear god. 112? are you the guy who's top of syd boys high?
lol..how come everyone's heard of that guy!? at my skool the day of 3U ppl (who i dont think go to this forum) were talking about him too...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by william
yes, if you below a certain raw mark that set up by boardofstudy. years ago, some general maths students did 4u maths exam, and got three or four mark, but still scale to 70s , even better than they do general. Other ppl then start to complaint

lol the ppl, who went thru the loop how r soo lucky!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)