Ray Martin so fake (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Is it just me or does anyone else want to punch ray martin in the face?

Ok i know the guy just reads the cue and mayb even researches some of his stories (hahahahah) but does he have to hold the paper on his desk the exact same way every day every fucking week? Its like hes playing with it for no apparent reason.

I know it is a small glitch, but its so obvious, he has no idea what hes doing (or does he?) and i dont know where hes going with it, for once id actually like to read what is on those papers. He dosent even look at them, if he does its for a millisecond. At least the channel 7 chick from Today Tonight holds a pen. I dare u to watch more than 5 programmes of a current affair and show me that he dosent play with the papers on his desk at least half of the time.

jeez, i never thought i would be saying this, but thankyou board of studies, for teaching us about the relationship between ratings and current affairs shows (i suggest u watch frontline...lol)

oh yeah 'foot in the door' journalism was also evident this week, when some reporters face got punched by some con-mans henchman, i was cracking up so badly. Well what do u excpect when u chase around a rich con-man who has like 15 bodygaurds shoved up his ass.

Ratings, ratings, ratings.......

oh shit u know how channel nine is always interviewing don burke and why he got fired....pretty ironic, since the channel that fired him in the first place doesnt know why

anyone smell more ratings drama?

meh, i sent an email to the show...no response yet but will keep u posted

Last edited:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hahaha yeah i'm thinking of buying the whole series on dvd

ray martin should get hit..no offence to him ofcourse

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Pfft, Ray is a great man and he's looking out for the battlers of this country! Sure some ACA's methods are a bit questionable, but we need to know about the Lebanese contractor selling Botox to fat kids and why single mothers on the dole shockingly don't care! Ray is all about the battlers, that's P-A-C-K-E-R, battlers!

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Ziff said:
Pfft, Ray is a great man and he's looking out for the battlers of this country! Sure some ACA's methods are a bit questionable, but we need to know about the Lebanese contractor selling Botox to fat kids and why single mothers on the dole shockingly don't care! Ray is all about the battlers, that's P-A-C-K-E-R, battlers!

is this a sarcastic arguement meant to ridicule ACA or are u in love with him for real, in that case dont post...lol

Ziff

HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
is this a sarcastic arguement meant to ridicule ACA or are u in love with him for real, in that case dont post...lol
You should be ashamed.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
soha said:
ray martin isnt that bad...what about bert newton(im talking about how fake he looks)..hes grose
yeah but i dont see bert newton being that stupid and sad..

bert newton is great

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
he was being sarcastic obvioulsy lol

hahaha sorry it got so hyped up and formal in the "does god exist" thread that i lost my colloquial qualities...

see what i mean

orrite i'm betta now..phew ;)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Bah, the current affairs shows are as bad as each other. Ray Martin tries to be your mate, and Naomi Robson tries to be both the face of moral outrage AND the caring friend (every single night she says "I hope you have a GREAT evening. Take care, and good night", without fail), and Today Tonight are now running stories on Australian Idol just to try and boost ratings. Frontline was dead on.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Bah, the current affairs shows are as bad as each other. Ray Martin tries to be your mate, and Naomi Robson tries to be both the face of moral outrage AND the caring friend (every single night she says "I hope you have a GREAT evening. Take care, and good night", without fail), and Today Tonight are now running stories on Australian Idol just to try and boost ratings. Frontline was dead on.

wow.....couldnt have said it any better.

K

katie_tully

Ray Martin is a tool.
ACA sucks. I don't care about yobbo's from the 'burbs having fights over a dog barking, or men scamming idiots. It's the same thing over and over and over and over again.
Ray Martin does not have zing.
DARRYN HINCH HAD ZING. He revealed paedophiles on national television. I rate that.
What does Ray Martin do? He interviews paedophiles, so for 15 minutes we hear from the paedophile about how sick he ISN'T, and that he doesn't REGRET being a paedophile.
If it were Darryn Hinch interviewing the paedophile, he'd be castrated. ON NATIONAL TELVISION.
Yes. it's true. Ray Martin is a pussy and ACA sucks.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hmm i just realised that i cant be sure of those messages on audio on all the media networks, especially current affairs shows like ACA.

Who knows where they are calling from......

prolli in their own homes :)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
Is it just me or does anyone else want to punch ray martin in the face?

Ok i know the guy just reads the cue and mayb even researches some of his stories (hahahahah) but does he have to hold the paper on his desk the exact same way every day every fucking week? Its like hes playing with it for no apparent reason.

I know it is a small glitch, but its so obvious, he has no idea what hes doing (or does he?) and i dont know where hes going with it, for once id actually like to read what is on those papers. He dosent even look at them, if he does its for a millisecond. At least the channel 7 chick from Today Tonight holds a pen. I dare u to watch more than 5 programmes of a current affair and show me that he dosent play with the papers on his desk at least half of the time.

jeez, i never thought i would be saying this, but thankyou board of studies, for teaching us about the relationship between ratings and current affairs shows (i suggest u watch frontline...lol)

oh yeah 'foot in the door' journalism was also evident this week, when some reporters face got punched by some con-mans henchman, i was cracking up so badly. Well what do u excpect when u chase around a rich con-man who has like 15 bodygaurds shoved up his ass.

Ratings, ratings, ratings.......

oh shit u know how channel nine is always interviewing don burke and why he got fired....pretty ironic, since the channel that fired him in the first place doesnt know why

anyone smell more ratings drama?

meh, i sent an email to the show...no response yet but will keep u posted
Anyone who has "God Is One" in their status needs to be punched in the face.

But yes, I dislike Ray Martin. I prefer the Younger guy...I can't remember his name...he's married to the Channel 10 chick...lucky bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)