Re-enrolment:) (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And don't forget to write in black pen either :) Otherwise they rip your heads off. They did last year :rolleyes: Stupid nazi student centre people.

No HECS forms this year? I like this way better :D The packages last year were too big!

Now time to plan what to do next year, instead of working on assignments :p

Edit: It doesn't like re-enrollment :p Stupid internet!

L

LaraB

got my stuff in the mail today.. there was a pamphlet with it so for those who haven't got it yet here's the details from it:

Re-enrloment can be done from 24th October - 18th November
see www.uws.edu.au/reenrol for more details

handbooks are now all online - http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/

you can change your enrolment via program variation form ater January 3rd

Tute reg open 14th Feb. more details see www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg

summer session forms are available online as of 17th october. Can be lodged between 24th october and 2nd december. See www.uws.edu.au/summersession for more info prices for law subjects are up there too btw

Reminder to purhcase new parking permits for 2006

Policy course and unit information can all be found on teh handbook link or at www.uws.edu.au/policies

have fun ppls:)

Demandred

HSC
Do I just follow the course structure given to me at the start of the year? Also, is it possible to overload and do 5 units rather than 4?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Demandred said:
Do I just follow the course structure given to me at the start of the year? Also, is it possible to overload and do 5 units rather than 4?
Yes. The course structure is also in the handbook.

Its possible to do 5 units. However, I'd advise against it. I know people who have done 5 units this year because they failed subjects in first year, and even though they were repeating a subject, they found it very difficult to do 5 subjects well.

klh

HSC
also the issue of clashes as some classes are in the time of other calsses. they put it inot that sequence for certain reasosn such as learning and development in content and skills as well as timetabling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)