Re-O Day (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
well that was a big non-event... apart from me dancing on the shittest stage ever.... anybody go to this? anybody see any performances, apart from my dance duo.

I think this was very badly advertised. They could have at least put in some effort.

Last edited:

jellybeenz

HSC
I walked near manning, heard noise... saw people dancing, saw bbq... ate free bbq and had a free coke. Really it wasn't that shit... there was free food!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
the tall blonde one ;) It was actually a dance for the 5 madsoc company members, but two went back to america after their semester abroad, and the other one was on hols... but hey... nobody else could fit on that totally shit stage anyway

jellybeenz

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
yulia, you're someone I haven't seen around uni in a while. How's things?

On topic:
I haven't been to Manning this semester yet :(.
Go to the coffee shop on bottom floor and have a blueberry bagel- it will change your life. Well, its changed mine.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I don't like that coffee shop on the bottom floor very much. Has anyone else noticed their wraps have shrunk? And I bought a coffee the other day, they didn't even mix it, it was all milk on top and coffee down the bottom.

Sportsgal I haven't seen you in ages! How are you? Things are pretty good, I only have 13 hours this semester - and I've actually been turning up for class! Haha...and randomnly, the only other guy from my school that goes to USyd, and who is in a dif year than me, is in one of my classes!

Oooh llamalope I saw you dance! It was good.

jellybeenz

HSC
I havent been there before this semester when I discovered the blueberry bagel that was the nicest thing ever... but thats all I've ever had from there...

04er

HSC
llamalope said:
yeah something like that... also you're supposed to rejoin your clubs and societies, because apparently the fee is only per semester, or something....
LOL............

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
llamalope said:
yeah something like that... also you're supposed to rejoin your clubs and societies, because apparently the fee is only per semester, or something....
no offense but that's an absolute joke.

if the socs i joined held events that weren't after 5pm i'd actually contribute. like MADSOC, im not gonna stay at uni til 6pm, do u know how dangerous it is there after dark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)