RE: Problem with Tut Registration (1 Viewer)

Blue View

HSC
Hey All,

What do u do when all of the lectures and tutorials all say "not enabled"??? I'm so confused...Please help. At first I thought it was just because it wasn't open but why does it say not enabled instead of not open. For reference I'm referring to the Introductory Economics unit (200076)...I don't know if that'll help though.

Thanks,
Blue View

purplemonkey

HSC
When does your tute rego open? It will change from "not enabled" to "not open" closer to the opening time. As long as your enrolled according to Pweb, it should be fine when the time comes to pick your classes. Lol, you may be lucky - pweb has been uncannily fast this week

Blue View

HSC
The opening time for registration is 3pm this afternoon so should it already be not open or is it not close enough yet??????

purplemonkey

HSC
Does it say "ENROLLED" on pweb?

eg:

1604 Bachelor of Arts
100878 Meanings of a Commonwealth - English Political Ideas 1500-1800
Autumn
ENROLLED
Bankstown DAY
School of Humanities and Languages

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
it says not enabled to save you time, the lectures and tutes are compulsory for the unit and they are on a set time for every student so there is no reason for students to register themselves in them as they are expected to turn up anyway. dont worry about it, the ones that arent enabled means that u are already registered for them. the ones that are not open means they will open for registration when the time comes... hope i helped

Blue View

HSC
So in saying that I just turn up to say for example the 3pm-4pm tute on a thursday without having to register for it??

purplemonkey

HSC
Once the tute rego actually opens and it should be now (its 3:08pm) all the available lectures and tutes will be available. You SHOULD register for tutorials - classes have limited spaces and they WILL mark attendence. If some lectures/tutorials still come up as "not enabled" it means they wont be opened until the other classes are full. Lectures you dont have to turn up to the one you registered for...but you should still go to one of the timetabled lectures

dilroy

HSC
These people who register online are all fucken animals. It just took 3 minutes for the site to freeze and fry when I logged in. And also please get the fuck off once you have registered lol, some of seem to stay there half an hour later.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Blue View said:
Hey All,

What do u do when all of the lectures and tutorials all say "not enabled"??? I'm so confused...Please help. At first I thought it was just because it wasn't open but why does it say not enabled instead of not open. For reference I'm referring to the Introductory Economics unit (200076)...I don't know if that'll help though.

Thanks,
Blue View
it says that because it's sort of a back up class incase others get full or whatever. otherwise it probably means it's the only option available and therefore you don't really need to register for it since you're automatically registered into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)