READ BEFORE POSTING: How to post new threads!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ive seen quite a few people ask for notes and help on matters in here, i think that the majority of threads in here are actually asking for help. But I have also seen the mods, and others who want to help you out, could you please specify not only the topic upon which you are having the difficulty but also give us specific areas. It is not practical to ask for "Notes of the fall of Rome" as i have 10 kilos of notes upon the topic and simply scanning all of them isnt exactly what i had in mind.

Additionally, we will NOT help you by writing out your essay for you. We are here to help you with specifics, not do your course for you.

So:

1/ Do a quick search through the BoS resources page for Ancient History which can be found here.

2/ Do a search within the Ancient History section itself for previous threads and the stickied "Important" threads are filled with information previously submitted by other members.

3/ If you are still loooking for notes/summaries/help, create a thread, make sure it is in the relevant sub-section as well as including the following things:
*Overall topic name (eg, Fall of Rome)
* Your knowledge upon the matter and the general problem you have, and please be specific. I am sure that after a year, you would have notes or at the least, a basic understanding of the course/subject/topic,
* Either a contact email or other such way to reach you in case others would like to help you personally.

With this, we can try and help you faster by concentrating upon what you really need help on. And if you do come across good notes/resources please help out those others after you and submit it to the BoS resources page found
here.

Thank you,

anti, grk_styl and asylum

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING NEW THREADS!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
If you have any past paper questions please post them in the appropriate threads in the appropriate sub-forums also. Over the next few weeks we should get around to making a Past Papers Queestions thread for each of the sub-forums.

You're also more than welcome to post up questions you have!!

Remember how important past paper questions are!! :) So dig up your old exams and type them up. Thanks for cooperating! :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think its time to bring this back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)