READ: math exam too hard !! from SMH (1 Viewer)

bboyelement

HSC
thats nice, still 4 unit students will get the advantage anyways considering they not gonna check every single student taking the exam yesterday to see who does 4 unit or 2 unit ...

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Are they mental? BOS should sit a few past papers, then sit this one, and watch their marks plummet through the ground.
This paper was NOTHING compared to previous years - not only did they stop all the normal questions, but they made some questions about essay length, and then expected us to think about so much in two hours. I did past papers to way back, and was getting consistent marks, but the 2006 paper changed dramatically, IMO.

kittikat

HSC
i rekon .. i already struggled first question because you haveta THINK which waste our time .. i did many past papers n straight away question 1 u can breeze.. but this year i haveta stop to think .. bloody hell .. hahaha ..

brentonum

slightly_homebrand
HSC
who actually says that theyll get 6 scaled... loser... yes... it was hard... it wasnt only my school... which i thought was the case with people like '96' saying it was easy... errrrrrrrr

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Definately longer than past exams, that's all I have to say on it.
How would you know? Have you actually done it yourself...?

gamecw

HSC
un said:
I hope they do the same thing with 2U
they said '2unit was more straight forward compare to other yrs', so cutoff will be high this year

sja

dingleberry
HSC
gamecw said:
they said '2unit was more straight forward compare to other yrs', so cutoff will be high this year
No. No it won't.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
sja said:
No. No it won't.
*laughs at people doing two unit*

OH GOD*Laughs even more at self for choosing ext II rather than 2 unit......oh the irony*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)