Readers for Social Sciences/Sociology (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone know if the readers for these subjects (esp. SSCI1003/Exploring the Social Sciences and SCLG1001/Introduction to Sociology 1) are changed much each year?

I was given a copy of these two from last year, and I really don't want to pay $30 each for new ones if I don't have to.

I've managed to buy every textbook I need secondhand (two Linguistics, two French, one Sociology and one stats) and I don't want to ruin it by buying brand new readers :p

Bob.

HSC
do we even need readers for sociology? these are the ones from the copy centre right? because in the lecture today there was no mention of it and i cant find any trace of it online..

HSC
Bob. said:
do we even need readers for sociology? these are the ones from the copy centre right? because in the lecture today there was no mention of it and i cant find any trace of it online..
i'm pretty sure you do - at least they did last year. i hope we don't!

Bob.

HSC
i dont think we do, we got this crappy little handout thing today which i think is the equivilant. and theres no mention of it in the course readings.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah i was a bit confused about this, i was told by someone that there was something we had to buy, but then the lecturer didn't mention it, just said some stuff about online readings and the textbooks.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah i was a bit confused about this, i was told by someone that there was something we had to buy, but then the lecturer didn't mention it, just said some stuff about online readings and the textbooks.
Check pm's please :eek:

gemmal

HSC
Bob. said:
so do we need to buy something?
Well from today's lecture, she didn't say anything. All we need is the textbook pack.
I should add, technically you don't need the textbook, but who's going to bother going to the library every two seconds to check up on something?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)