Reading List (1 Viewer)

arls

If anyone here has borrowed out clockwork orange from hornsby library u better return it soon cause I WANNA READ IT!!! i was having major issues at the library the other day.. the other thing... the idiot who had "the dark side of camelot" from 10 am to 7 pm.. your dead!!! i needed it for ext history.. and someone hogged it the entire day!!! (the catalogue and the librarians said it was definitely on the shelf!)

why is it that the only books i wanna read are never there and when they are someones reading them?

psycho_mushy

HSC
I'm just asking a question..... I think that procedure should be directed at you

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Everyone has the things they like to do pyscho...you like to be imposing and annoying, we like to read and haven't been able to do so because of HSC English...

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Everyone has the things they like to do pyscho...you like to be imposing and annoying, we like to read and haven't been able to do so because of HSC English...
sheesh.... someone's on fire today...

but yeah... what about hilary clinton's memoir that new book of hers? its pretty good, like the excerpts published in the smh couple of months ago

psycho_mushy

HSC
do u have that yet? I feel it is kinda of painful spending $45 on that book :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Goto the library. That's where i'm getting all my texts from to read.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
do u have that yet? I feel it is kinda of painful spending $45 on that book :(
My dad lets us have any books we want, its one thing he'll NEVER say no to...

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
My dad lets us have any books we want, its one thing he'll NEVER say no to...
that's sooooooo good! ur so lucky

does the library have her book already? *eyes widen* I rather borrow than buy it!

psycho_mushy

HSC
alrighty then!

oh and btw, has anyone heard of that apparently controversial book "The Bride Stripped Bare?" apparently its meant to be pretty good

sugared plum

HSC
oh I read that on the weekend. I really liked it. The lover had a lot of hotness. There should have been more about the lover, and less about the husband. He was really irritating.

I didn't think it was controversial though (unless of course I am mistaken and women having orgasms is controversial).

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by sugared plum
oh I read that on the weekend. I really liked it. The lover had a lot of hotness. There should have been more about the lover, and less about the husband. He was really irritating.

I didn't think it was controversial though (unless of course I am mistaken and women having orgasms is controversial).
so i should check it out???

i think it was controversial cos it was essentially about an affair or something..?? and her husband was upset?? maybe i'm thinking of another book... but i think i read an article of hers in vogue or soemthing and it made me want to read it a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)