reading msn convos from past relationships. (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I only ever spoke with one of my ex's online.. n he was a very odd ball, so the conversations are very weird.. very weird indeed...

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I try to get rid of everything from my exs so i don't have anything to remind me of what they were like to me. All I want to remember from them is where they live, and what their full name is, so when it comes around for them starting to spread shit about me, that's when my friends turn up on his doorstep. That could also explain why I snapped my exs liceance in half the other day when i found it under my bed.

SweetSeasons

HSC
i try to remember that incase I discover i'm pregnant or have aids or something.. and have to tell them the bad news.............

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I had a girlfriend once who kept my emails for years after we broke up. I have no idea why... it seems to me like a really stupid thing to do.

Marquis de Leng

HSC
The only things I have left of my previous relationship are the memories and a card photo of us together. Everything else was discarded.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
lolz omg i remember one of mi exs n me used 2 cyber all da tym coz we werent allowed 2 have sex! hehe it waz so funni but i dun think i got da convos nemore!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
oh it's not like I'm keeping it or anything, my friend sent it to me (don't ask me how she got it) so I was like 'lul'

I don't really have any possessions from exs, but it's not as if I'd throw any presents out. I don't have any ill feelings towards them.

But it was strange..

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
lolz omg i remember one of mi exs n me used 2 cyber all da tym coz we werent allowed 2 have sex! hehe it waz so funni but i dun think i got da convos nemore!
Can you stop putting your posts in pink? It's really annoying.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
is there a site where u can get ur MSN convos, or do u have to save it yourself everytime?

-P_D

T

Testpilot

There is some option in msn that lets you set it so that it records everything you say to an xml file.

cabramattitude

HSC
I keep the logs of my msn conversations to use against anyone who shits me. It really works!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
no, y da fuk should i bitch! mind ur own business!
Yeah, good point! It's not like you have anything interesting to say anyway, so if noone's going to read it, there's no point making it easier for people to read.

HSC
Marquis de Leng said:
The only things I have left of my previous relationship are the memories and a card photo of us together. Everything else was discarded.
Nice euphemisms!
For those playing along at home:

memories - criminal record
card photo of us together - mugshot of Lengy, alone

T

trolloutaface

I hardly talked to my ex on msn....so there's nothing to save anyway :/

EDIT: I generally don't re-read msn convos, like ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)