Reading room suggestions (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Just curious if you guys have any suggestions as to the organisation of the Reading Room (genre splitups or anything like that?) or if you're happy with the way things are.

anti

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Genre split ups would be a good idea - but i dont think the RR is active enough for it to make a significant difference.. where is everybody?

J

jhakka

If you split this forum up, there'd be heaps of empty subforums, I think. :\

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Would you like any particular threads stickied?

Generator

HSC
N/A
The thread is stuck up near the top of the subforum (it's 'important').

[trent]

HSC
I think genre split up is a good idea (would group together people of the same interests and hopefully produce more posts), but I also think subfolders for the big title books and series (ie: harry potter), would be an easy way to stop a lot of the clutter. Anyway, that's just me...

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
jhakka said:
If you split this forum up, there'd be heaps of empty subforums, I think. :\

yea I believe that, unless ur splits are extremely generic i.e. spec fiction, crime fiction, romance etc... It really is good the way it is because people can discuss what their reading without having to think "Is this in the right spot :confused:"

keep up the good work ^_^

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The only type of subfora I think would be useful could possibly be a forum about writing, because a lot of people here are involved in their own writing (whether it is novels, poetry, features) and this stuff gets all mixed in with the book talk. Other than that it is fine.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Definitely not genre, they can get blurred very easily. Maybe books sorted by their title a-m, n-z and authors' surnames a-m, n-z... or something along those lines. And yes, I agree with a separate sub for people's own writings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)