Reading/textbook list for B.Bus ?? (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
Is it possible to find out the textbooks I'm going to need for my first semester/first year subjects before the Autumn semester commences? (I'm doing Bachelor of Business before anyone asks) I ask because a friend of the family graduated from the same degree at UTS just last year and has a whole pile of books that she's just itching to get rid of, so if I can find the list of books that I need and cross-reference with what she's got, I might just be able to save myself a whole ton of money :)

Anyway, is there a way to find out? My first semester subjects are:

21129 Managing People and Organisations
22107 Accounting for Business
24108 Marketing Foundations
25115 Economics for Business

thanks all ! :)

Last edited:

ToRnaDo

HSC
someone told me that the text book for ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS is ACCOUNTING, 3rd Edition (AU) by Horngren but im not sure this year they will use this text book again because ACCOUNTING. 4th Edition is available...confuse -_-

The rest of that course i have no idea!!! ---beceasue I havent enroll yet :-( Someone out there please post ?????

I want to find out text books for these course as well (31060 Information Systems Principles 6cp and
31508 Programming Fundamentals 6cp
)

louise18

Yeh the 3rd edtion of accounting for business will be fine.....he dosnt stick to the textbook that much and says in the first lecture he dosnt mind even the 2nd edition....

Business law& ethics...u will probably need the 2004 textbook.... cos they recomend u get the most current edition

hope this helps

Also dont worry 2 much about finding textbooks before the 1st lecture.....10 million people sell them after uni starts and if u have 2 buy new...u can always sell em again......

Also if your daddy has money....leave the cheap textbooks to us financially disadvantaged students....hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)