Ready for Information Technology? (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Same here. I'm actually a bit terrified for the external mark. I wish this paper was just like previous years >.>
Lol I don't really know about the state performing bad- everyone says it was hard, but not too hard = technically easy.
Oh well. Thanks for the link :)
Nws. I'm sure you did well overall though. Just try not to worry and stress about it as its too late now and stressing won't change anything. I spoke to some past students and they said you usually perform better in the exam than you really thing you did... maybe you'll get a surprise when you see your results on 19th of december... so you never know how well you went. It's time to relax now... find jobs?! and party.

Wishing you all the best with your results... do let us know what you got though :)

Last edited:

PumpedUpKicks

HSC
Nws. I'm sure you did well overall though. Just try not to worry and stress about it as its too late now and stressing won't change anything. I spoke to some past students and they said you usually perform better in the exam than you really thing you did... maybe you'll get a surprise when you see your results on 19th of december... so you never know how well you went. It's time to relax now... find jobs?! and party.

Wishing you all the best with your results... do let us know what you got though :)
Yeah agreed. I hope that's the case lol.
Haha absolutely, you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)