reality check of uni? (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC
Wooz said:
This ain't high school anymore, your almost out into the real world, so yeh get used to it.
Yeh, nice to here that your prepared, unlike some fobs and int students who only stick with asains and diss whites.
A person i met once put this to me in a different way. If you went to a 2nd/3rd world country (say malaysia) and you were all by yourself. You sit down at a bar where there is another fluent english speaking Aussie, would you not chat up that guy instead of the 200 other locals that speak some/little english?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Evilo said:
A person i met once put this to me in a different way. If you went to a 2nd/3rd world country (say malaysia) and you were all by yourself. You sit down at a bar where there is another fluent english speaking Aussie, would you not chat up that guy instead of the 200 other locals that speak some/little english?
Yeh of course, but these aren't 2nd/3rd world poor ass, starving people who can't speak english, these are full fee int students who cbf'd learning english and are payin their way though uni and stay in their ethnic groups.

pijankengur

HSC
Wooz said:
Yeh of course, but these aren't 2nd/3rd world poor ass, starving people who can't speak english, these are full fee int students who cbf'd learning english and are payin their way though uni and stay in their ethnic groups.
Why are you complaining that asians stay in their ethnic groups

Do you wish to befriend some asians?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)