Really extremely need help! (1 Viewer)

*shazwick*

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with an assignment that we were given for over the holidays.... I can't seem to understand how to do any of it!! The question is:

Analyse how the Road Safety 2010 health promotion initiative supports social justice principals.

If anyone that has the slightest clue how to answer that please let me know.

Mike iE

HSC
We had a similar assesment before the holidays on the new public health approach.

I think that what you have to do is first get a definition of what the social justice principles are. (page 15 of "Application and Inquiry" textbook). then decide what the 2010 road safety campaign does. Then relate goals and ideas and of the camapign to the principles

Eg - (just making this up) - By addressing and reducing the number of road fatalities, this reflects the social justice principle of developing strategies to reduce premature death.

I hope that helps, it sounds like you've been given a hard topic to relate to social justice, good luck

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah just use the ocial justice principles, which are if i remember correctly acssess,rights, community participation and cant remember the opther one, but look it up, and then just say how the campaign fits into these 4 principles.

holl

I think you should talk about the social justice principles (equity, acces, participation and rights) and then relate them to groups suffering inequitys (women, elderly people, rural and remote, men, disabled people, aboriginals, and socioeconimically disadvantaged people) and then discuss the new public health approach.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)