Rebound boy/girl (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i don't remember seeing if u wrote how long its been since u broke up with ur ex.

if it's only been a short time, then having a good cry and spending time with ur girlfriends is the way to go.

if it's been like over 6 months to a year, then you should start moving on.
but you can't exactly put a measure on your grieving period. your friends know you best. if they think u need to move on, then listen to them.

SweetSeasons

HSC
he dumped me boxing day... so it's been what a week and a half

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. I know, that's what I keep saying... I'm sad like I had a cry again today lol, I'm such a sop.. but the truth is before I met him I was having so much fun being single with two of my best guy friends. Not romantic fun lol.. just going out drinking together or playing video games haha.
Cause all my girl friends for the past year have been in relationships.. and most of my guy friends too.. and they all still are and I think it's kinda sad.

I like party pashes and knowing that if I walk around the corner and bump into the love of my life I don't have to hurt some one to be with him, I like being able to flirt, being able to plan my social life around me, being able to do things spur of the moment. 90% of my friends are tied down, they don't know what it's like to be single.

But still I wont say no to a party pash I haven't had a kiss in a month

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol.. I know, that's what I keep saying... I'm sad like I had a cry again today lol, I'm such a sop.. but the truth is before I met him I was having so much fun being single with two of my best guy friends. Not romantic fun lol.. just going out drinking together or playing video games haha.
Cause all my girl friends for the past year have been in relationships.. and most of my guy friends too.. and they all still are and I think it's kinda sad.
don't date someone, just coz all ur friends are in relationships. but im sure u know that. if they're ur friends they should have time for u as well. and make sure they're not trying to set u up just so u can be in a couple like the rest of them. thats selfish of them.

SweetSeasons said:
I like party pashes and knowing that if I walk around the corner and bump into the love of my life I don't have to hurt some one to be with him, I like being able to flirt, being able to plan my social life around me, being able to do things spur of the moment. 90% of my friends are tied down, they don't know what it's like to be single.

But still I wont say no to a party pash I haven't had a kiss in a month
i think u know what u should do :)

i hope u get ur party pash! ;)

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. nah I went out with Pat because haha he pressured me into it. Then I fell for him hard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)