• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**RECENT 2024 GRADUATE** tutoring for year 7-12 (2 Viewers)

a_34**

HSC
Hi there,

I'm Daniella and I'm a 2024 graduate!! I just finished high school from around top 70 in NSW.
I always loved reading/ literature in general and I enjoyed English a lot during high school. And I'm offering tutoring to get more experience!!

My internal rank during Year 11/12 was top 20 for English Advanced and top 10 for English Extension. (I actually sat the HSC English Paper 2 yesterday, and loved MOD C - although many year 12s didn't haha)
And I'm aiming to help students during my 3~4 month holidays that I have after HSC.

I actually attended and multiple English tutoring centers/ had to swape multiple tutors during my senior years (cause some of them were bad or were bit clueless) and I always thought that I would definitely be a better tutor than them. From each of the different teaching skills I have faced, I have learnt alot about the good qualities regarding tutors work ethic and attitude toward students. And also bad ones. From this awarness, I will try my best to be your best tutor but utilising the best skills

With one year of experience of helping primary students during Homework help at a tutoring college, I think I have grasped the idea on how to teach students. And I'm ready to extend this skills with higschool students. So, I'm very excited!!!

I will be focusing you!! Let me know if you want it structured or be flexible. From breaking down the text, working on your assignment or short answer questions.
Either way, I will personalise lesson for each student and to maximize your performance! What I will be different about is, I will dedicate my time towards to you. (This is a secret, but I have nothing big planned during my 4 months. That means I'll be free every day, willing to give you feedback anytime, answer your questions at any time with no fee of course!)

Since this is my start of my journey, I'm offering the lessons $30/hr. Prices are negotiable tho.
I'm thinking to provide online lessons but if you live near innerwest (burwood, strathfield etc...), I'm willing to do face to face lessons for free.

For those who are curious, I studied 1984, King Richard & Looking for Richard, Emma for HSC. But if you are doing a different text than me, just let me know and I will start reading before our lessons start. [Remember, I will have so much time than you ahaha]

Overall, regardless of your grade I'm very determined to help you, and I will make sure you get a pleasuring experience with me. Together, I believe we will create success for both of us. I will learn more skills about how to be a better tutor while you will focus on your weakness to maximize your potential with English.

DM me if you have any questions or wanna book in a lesson.
(P.S unfortunately, I'm on my HSC at the moment- I have my Maths exam on monday but I dedicated my time writing this because I really want to tutor someone!!) Tutoring lessons can commence from any time/ day after 5th November 2pm ^^)

Hope to meet alot of students! Thank you

e8zks

HSC
might be bc they haven't gotten hsc eng marks yet, ppl like to see hsc marks of their tutor especially if its private tutoring and they are fresh out of high school.
true, but that doesn't make it a bad tutor advertisement, it was well articulated, yes it has the flaw that u said but no need to shame people for trying to help others

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
true, but that doesn't make it a bad tutor advertisement, it was well articulated, yes it has the flaw that u said but no need to shame people for trying to help others
yeah i don't agree with what they said im just saying that might be why they said it

a_34**

HSC
might be bc they haven't gotten hsc eng marks yet, ppl like to see hsc marks of their tutor especially if its private tutoring and they are fresh out of high school.
I will update it asap once I get my marks

a_34**

HSC
**Like I mentioned above, Im straight out of highschool so if there is any feedback please let me know.

a_34**

HSC
thank you!! I really want to get some experience and help other people as well.

e8zks

HSC
**Like I mentioned above, Im straight out of highschool so if there is any feedback please let me know.
I do have one suggestion for it.
Put all of your marks for yr 11 and yr 12 for each subject in a table or something, maybe a graph, just to show everyone how u went

a_34**

HSC
I do have one suggestion for it.
Put all of your marks for yr 11 and yr 12 for each subject in a table or something, maybe a graph, just to show everyone how u went
Okay! Do I put all my mark for all my subjects or only english?

e8zks

HSC
- even tho I would make it a similar length if I did it, perhaps make it more concise, some kids may not read that much
- Advertise it on other sites,
combining the first and second suggestion, if u are advertising on a site where perhaps parents would prob find it, make it like the length u had it b4 cause parents will read it prob

a_34**

HSC
- even tho I would make it a similar length if I did it, perhaps make it more concise, some kids may not read that much
- Advertise it on other sites,
combining the first and second suggestion, if u are advertising on a site where perhaps parents would prob find it, make it like the length u had it b4 cause parents will read it prob
Ok thanks for the feedback, so how many words/ paragraph should I have?

jonolad69

HSC
literally one

no one is reading all of that

you are quite literally repeating yourself 5 times over, like jesus christ just get to the point

e8zks

HSC
Really depends, like u don't want something to long, but u don't want it to short, if u want to send me a draft, I can try, but I am also got studying like u lol, so I may take a bit
literally one

you are quite literally repeating yourself 5 times over, like jesus christ just get to the point
Who

a_34**

HSC
literally one

I dont understand why you are so aggressive..... if u wanna give feedback, i appreciate it if u can mention it nicely. Please have some manners and looks like you are younger than me as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)