• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**RECENT 2024 GRADUATE** tutoring for year 7-12 (3 Viewers)

a_34**

HSC
Really depends, like u don't want something to long, but u don't want it to short, if u want to send me a draft, I can try, but I am also got studying like u lol, so I may take a bit

Who
Okay. Thanks. I will send a draft after my maths exam.

jonolad69

HSC
I dont understand why you are so aggressive..... if u wanna give feedback, i appreciate it if u can mention it nicely. Please have some manners and looks like you are younger than me as well.
in what way am i being aggressive lol just being honest

e8zks

HSC
in what way am i being aggressive lol just being honest
Look, your young mate, in your opinion you are just being honest, but saying "Wow, this may be the worst advertisement for a tutoring post. jesus christ", and "jesus christ just get to the point", is just being rude.
The purpose of this platform is not to just be a ass, if you want to do that, go somewhere else where people care.

You have your whole life to be an idiot, DO NOT be one here

jonolad69

HSC
Look, your young mate, in your opinion you are just being honest, but saying "Wow, this may be the worst advertisement for a tutoring post. jesus christ", and "jesus christ just get to the point", is just being rude.
The purpose of this platform is not to just be a ass, if you want to do that, go somewhere else where people care.

You have your whole life to be an idiot, DO NOT be one here
:(((((((((((((((( nooooo

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
I seriously just don't understand why theres hate towards the innerwest.
Really just take no notice - you're the one who's graduated not this little kid who's probably just vaping away his life in the school bathroom
Id also suggest just broadening your lengths with how you set out in trying to start this - maybe contact friends and family outside your own etc to try and get the message across on what you're offering...This site is pretty toxic so you'll prob get no luck from here :confused:

jonolad69

HSC
Really just take no notice - you're the one who's graduated not this little kid who's probably just vaping away his life in the school bathroom
Id also suggest just broadening your lengths with how you set out in trying to start this - maybe contact friends and family outside your own etc to try and get the message across on what you're offering...This site is pretty toxic so you'll prob get no luck from here :confused:
never vaped in my life thx tho

a_34**

HSC
okayy thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)