Reciprocating... (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
This entire year, it's all been take, take, take, take, take on our part. Take from our teachers, take from our parents, take from our school.... So, i think the least we could all do now that we're done, is to give back a little bit.

So, any of you guys doing anything for your teachers? Buying any presents?

Well, me and a couple of friends are going out tomorrow to buy presents for all our teachers...

so, if you were to buy presents, what would you get? Name the teachers you would buy presents for, and what you would get them.

I'm not really sure what i'll get my teachers.... i'll have to think about that tonight.....

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I've never really done enough in class to be actually taking away anything really :)

Hmm, I don't know. Might get something for a few of the teachers if I can think of something good to get them, and if I had enough money. Wish I had an idea for a present, oh well, sorry Jess :)

sine24

HSC
well we've been working our butts off on assessments and exams, losing sleep, stressing hardcore and sacrificing our time where we could have been enjoying ourselves doing things we love. our teachers however, didn't help us one bit (speaking on behalf of my school)..they do the photocopying and we do the work..and all they did was sit and watch us whilst getting paid in the process. yeah i'll give back to my parents..but as for the school part..not so much. i guess if your teachers actually helped you in a way then by all means shower them with gifts but my teachers were useless.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Subject: Modern History :D
Teacher: Ms.Randall
Present: Biggest bunch of pretty flowers + chocolates
She's cool because: She just is + she's written a book and it's getting published!

Subject: EE2
Teacher: Mrs. Emery
Present: Same as above but with the added gift of a book by her favourite author :)
She's cool because: I would've died in EE2 if it weren't for her.

Last edited:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol. well, my teachers this year have actually done TONS for us students. So, lol, i'd feel bad if i didn't do something for them too. :eek:

And, dont' worry bout present ideas, Gab. I'm sure i, in my infinite wisdom *strokes non-existant beard*, will be able to find the perfect presents.... *nods head* Like....... a comb. jk. lol

Flowers and chocolates sounds like a very good present :uhhuh:... hmm...... excellent....... :)

.... and maybe some sauerkraut... yes.... hmm.......... indeed.....

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I would get my Adv English teacher something too, because she did do a lot for us but whenever I am reminded of the countless times she gave us the wrong information about assessments and the useless homework we were given everyday - I feel too pissed off to bother with it.

SoulSearcher

HSC
ssejamafone said:
lol. well, my teachers this year have actually done TONS for us students. So, lol, i'd feel bad if i didn't do something for them too. :eek:

And, dont' worry bout present ideas, Gab. I'm sure i, in my infinite wisdom *strokes non-existant beard*, will be able to find the perfect presents.... *nods head* Like....... a comb. jk. lol

Flowers and chocolates sounds like a very good present :uhhuh:... hmm...... excellent....... :)

.... and maybe some sauerkraut... yes.... hmm.......... indeed.....
Sauerkraut? Hmm ... :p

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
LOL. Me and two friends spent the entire morning buying presents for teachers, and we spent $200 on chocolates alone. :eek:..... and... yeah... then some other stuff.... which costed more moneys.... :eek:

oh well. It's all done...

ooh, and we also made a personlised card. Like, we arranged textbooks and random stuff that represents each subject, on the floor, and took a photo, then printed copies of the photo as cards, then wrote on the back of them. And, i tell you, they looked positively spiffing. :D

SoulSearcher said:
Sauerkraut? Hmm ... :p
:uhhuh:

German teachers love that stuff, apparently......

SoulSearcher

HSC
ssejamafone said:
LOL. Me and two friends spent the entire morning buying presents for teachers, and we spent $200 on chocolates alone. :eek:..... and... yeah... then some other stuff.... which costed more moneys.... :eek:

oh well. It's all done...

ooh, and we also made a personlised card. Like, we arranged textbooks and random stuff that represents each subject, on the floor, and took a photo, then printed copies of the photo as cards, then wrote on the back of them. And, i tell you, they looked positively spiffing. :D

:uhhuh:

German teachers love that stuff, apparently......
That's pretty good actually :uhhuh: $200 dollars of chocolate? Sounds like a lot :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
well, the only reason i was able to spend so much money was coz i now have a job, and i got my first pay packet yesterday, lol. :p

So, don't worry, Hung. The only reason we spent so much, was coz we bought the more expensive chocolates, coz apparently we have 'face', or so my friend tells me... hmm.... yeah.. but, once you get a job, then you won't be poor anymore. :)

And, you don't really have to spend that much. It's mainly coz we all had a lot of different teachers to buy for, so that kinda stretched the wallet a bit...

but, lol, all the way walking back home, we were whining about how we spent so much on stuff that wasn't even ours.. :eek:... lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kim Corgan-Molko said:
If I weren't so broke, I would totally buy something for my History Extension teacher, Mr Lynch. He's just fantastic. Unfortunately, formal and schoolies have bled the piggy-bank dry... :(
Well, after you gets a job you can give him a gift. :uhhuh: Even if you don't end up giving the gift this year, it won't matter. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)