Recommend any good 2U textbook for hsc? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,
Are there any god 2U textbooks that would recommend?? Should i get Fritzpatrick?? Is it too hard?

phoenix159

HSC
Fitzpatrick is pretty good in explaining and summarising the concepts - you should use it to understand the concept, then use the Cambridge textbook for different types of Qs.

HSC
Currently i have the 3U fitzpatrick textbook and the 3U canbridge. Should i buy the 2U version of fitzy?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
The SuccessOne textbook with the collection of past 2U papers I found really helpful. From memory they had worked answers and everything. I found it to be more useful than Fitzpatrick and Cambridge :)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
The SuccessOne textbook with the collection of past 2U papers I found really helpful. From memory they had worked answers and everything. I found it to be more useful than Fitzpatrick and Cambridge :)
Hey, does the successone textbook only contain past papers with worked solutions? Also the answers to past papers is on BOS so what's the point of that textbook? I've heard it's good so I'm interested in buying it but don't see the point?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Hey, does the successone textbook only contain past papers with worked solutions? Also the answers to past papers is on BOS so what's the point of that textbook? I've heard it's good so I'm interested in buying it but don't see the point?
Yeah, it's exactly that. It's just useful for people who like to have a hardcopy of the past papers all in one without needing to print shit out. I used to take it to school to do it in my free periods.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Ah I see. I don't even print the papers out anymore. I just solve them on paper lol.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Ah I see. I don't even print the papers out anymore. I just solve them on paper lol.
Yeah, I got mine for free so I wasn't complaining :haha: I hate trying to do stuff off the computer screen. Didn't even take my laptop to school :p

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Yeah, I got mine for free so I wasn't complaining :haha: I hate trying to do stuff off the computer screen. Didn't even take my laptop to school :p
I wouldn't mind a free one either haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)