recommend maq? (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
fornstar said:
just out of curiosity, but kegs are you mates with Murray, his a tall guy with red hair? i know this sounds completely random, but i know a guy whose nick name is kegs at MQ, just wondering if its you
Yeah thats me. Me and Muz went to school from like year 5 together, lived 2 blocks from eachother during year 12, and flated together during first year. So if that fits, then I guess you know me. And if there is anyone else you know called Kegs at Maq, let me know, so I can add them to the list of people to have removed. World domination is only a few more steps!

How you know muz? (I just notcied your degree, is this how?)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Kegs said:
Yeah thats me. Me and Muz went to school from like year 5 together, lived 2 blocks from eachother during year 12, and flated together during first year. So if that fits, then I guess you know me. And if there is anyone else you know called Kegs at Maq, let me know, so I can add them to the list of people to have removed. World domination is only a few more steps!

How you know muz? (I just notcied your degree, is this how?)
yeah im Dave, which may not mean that much to you. i crashed at your place last year after conception day, i know Murray cause we do some of the same units together, different degrees though. we have bumped into each other bit this semester, i was in Canada last semester. nice hair on Conception Day by the way! lol

and you're the only Kegs i know. the original and the best! :D

Kegs

HSC
Of course I remember you. You may not remember much of conception evening, but I remember someone hitting you with a pool cue while you were passed out and then you woke at 6am and we had to convince you to go back to sleep cause we werent going to maccas till 10am. So yes, I forgot all about who Dave was. You champ! How was Canada? Thanks for the ups on the hair. Took so freakin long!

And Macq is still an awesome place, I recommend it highly. (Just incase the original poster is still watching)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)