Recommendations of good physics tutors? (1 Viewer)

xfallingstar

HSC
Hi,

I know its a little late asking in the middle of the HSC, but I've already tried 4 physics tutors (Prime + 3 other private tutors) and so far none of them have been able to fill in the gaps that I'm missing at school, as I have a VERY lazy teacher.

I'm just wondering if anyone has good recommendations of physics tutors in the north shore region? I see a lot of recommendations for Dux and Ngo & Sons, but they're sadly too far away...

I would prefer a qualified tutor who has many years experience and can do 1-1 lessons. However, that's just a preference, and I'm willing to try anything else if it is highly recommended.

Thanks!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously, you should try Harry's Education for Physics ;D

xfallingstar

HSC
Burwood/Hurstville is a little too far for me though :( and I'm not a big fan of group tutoring...

Can anyone recommend private tutors?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Of Course for Mathematics! But he's asking for Physics D:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Wasn't there a very helpful Physics teacher/tutor (who even offered to provide free advice) with an MBA and a MEc and who is also planning to do a PhD next year who was briefly active on BOS a few months ago. Check him out. I believe he is good.

He has something like "Damned You Standard Engrish" on his signature.

EDIT

Found him - he's Fizzy-Cyst. Try him.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wasn't there a very helpful Physics teacher/tutor (who even offered to provide free advice) with an MBA and a MEc and who is also planning to do a PhD next year who was briefly active on BOS a few months ago. Check him out. I believe he is good.

He has something like "Damned You Standard Engrish" on his signature.

EDIT

Found him - he's Fizzy-Cyst. Try him.
Was about to say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)