Recommended Art units for Combined Law.in general? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I posted this in the wrong section, soz guys, but plz answer in the 'Faculty of Arts' section

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing Arts/Law in 2010, and with the surplus amount of choices in Arts, I was wondering what are some good choices to do with law, or just in general (I chose Arts purely for Ancient History, as Macq is known for having the best department in the country, and I didn't wanna miss out ><).

Also, and recommended People and Planet units would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance guys! :)

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
People wont be able to reccommend any people/planet units as they are new.

Nothing really compliments law, your best bet is to go with your interests. If you want to know anything about particular sociology units just ask.

dolbinau

HSC
People wont be able to reccommend any people/planet units as they are new.
Well many of the old units have been categorised as people or planet. (So doing STAT170 and PHIl137 I apparently have done one people and one planet unit).

You MUST do PHIL137. I think it's interesting, the unit is extremely organised structurally and the lecturers are interesting/funny (assuming 'Jenny' and 'Albert' continue with it), it's not that difficult, and I'm sure it will help you gain skills useful for law (since I guess there are arguments in law :p).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)