• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Recommended textbook (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
I kinda want to purchase another Business studies textbook though I am not in the textbook purchasing business so I was wondering if anybody could recommend one for me. I want it to be a new syllabus textbook.

Thanks ^^

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I used that textbook during my high schooling years and I did fine.

Wait it out and see if you need another textbook after you've completed part of the course. I've never understood the appeal of buying more than one textbook for a particular subject so I would recommend waiting it out. It's just not worth paying for something you may not need.

findx

HSC
Excel HSC Business Studies in coming out end of January. I think one good textbook and a study guide would be enough for the subject. BS in Action is a good textbook imo.

Aysce

HSC
In some parts it lacks detail, but its a pretty decent supplement textbook.

Examine

same
HSC
I recently bought Cambridge Checkpoints 2012 HSC Business studies. It's really good to review over your understanding and gives practice exam questions.

Aysce

HSC
I used to have business focus but I exchanged that for Business studies in action 4th edition and the Qantas Case Study. Was well worth it, since Business in action explains it quite well and clearly.

Examine

same
HSC
I used to have business focus but I exchanged that for Business studies in action 4th edition and the Qantas Case Study. Was well worth it, since Business in action explains it quite well and clearly.
Bought it? Anyway it's worth it for the money.

Aysce

HSC
Initially I bought business focus, but it was around $90, so I went to dymocks bought business in action for $72 and the qantas for $25 and gave business focus back in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)