Recommended Tutors (1 Viewer)

MrVt3C

HSC
Heys i needed some help with tutors if u guys know some good ones can u leave behind their address and numbers thnx

perfered around the western sdy:wave: :rofl:

mismatch

HSC
Hey,

I live in the Epping area. I got UAI 98.7 last year and am currently doing Bachelor of Law Bachelor of Business at UTS. The subjects I did in last year were:
1. chemistry 86
2.maths extensions 1: 93
3. Maths extension 2: 85
4. Economics 88

My charge rate is $40/hr. I am available only on weekends. Let me know if you are interested. My number is: 04 1234 9862

Last edited:

psmith

HSC
N/A
HSC English Marker Trial HSC Revision July Book Now My qualifications and experience:

Head of English Department for past 8 years; highly experienced HSC English marker; highly experienced HSC English teacher of Extension 1 English; Advanced English and Standard English courses. HSC English tutor for past 10 years, with consistent results in lifting student ranks in English. Excellent rapport with students.

Bookings:

Bookings are now being accepted for intensive tuition sessions for HSC English Trial examinations in upcoming holidays between July 10-16.

ph 0404040162; email inquiries to p.f.smith@hotmail.com

Session times will fill fairly quickly at this time of the year.

July Holidays
HSC Trial Examinations Course Revision
[FONT=&quot]Advanced and Standard Paper 1 &2; and /or Extension English

[/FONT]
Includes:
1.2hr session – comprehensive and detailed revision of Area of Study and/or Modules, including strategies for composing responses

2.Individualised or paired tuition sessions to motivate you and give you confidence for the Trial HSC English exams.
3.Revision Booklet providing overview of Area of Study, including model responses (Paper1-Sections 1,2,3)

Price: $100 for 2hrs per individual; $80 pp for 2 hrs in pairs.

Location: Concord, Sydney (near Strathfield)- private home; may be able to travel if
schedule permits.

Sessions can be tailor made to suit needs of each student.

maung

HSC
i can tutor you for all levels of Maths, Biology and Chemistry, and i live in the west too!

shaniya

HSC
i need help in math and chem, do u have a contact number?

aakash

HSC
Hi, I can tutor Maths (2/3/4 unit) and physics. I have one year experience in tutoring. I am in 2nd year doing Actuarial studies at Macquarie. I have students from yr-10 upto 12 including extension-2 maths students

call/sms/ add me for more info

aakashjain1@hotmail.com

or text me and i ll get back to you asap

btw i live in the west too (blacktown-to be more precise)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)