Recording lectures (1 Viewer)

jack1711

HSC
Hey, does the faculty of Business record their lectures and tutorials? If so do they put them online? Also do they put up any notes from the lectures and tutorials so incase someone misses them.
thanks

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Most lecturers do not record their lectures. There are a select few who will, but most do not bother. There's certainly no faculty policy on the issue. The slides from the lectures are almost always put online, and depending on the subject, tutorial questions (and maybe answers) are, too. Really, though, the lecture slides and the subject's book should be sufficient if you happen to miss a lecture or two. All of the slides/notes will be put on UTSOnline, so take a look there once you've attended the first tutorial/lecture to see what's available to you.

krayzie_

HSC
Only lectures which were recorded so far for me were the Accounting 1 + 2 lectures.

For science - no lectures have ever been recorded and I'm nearly finished that side of my degree as well

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Only lectures which were recorded so far for me were the Accounting 1 + 2 lectures.
If you get Peter Wells in ASR or FSA, those lectures will be recorded.

As tehpyro said, most lectures are not recorded. The idea is to download the lecture slides beforehand, attend the lectures and take notes. Lecturers are generally worried that students will just listen to recordings as a substitute for attending lectures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)