recurrence relationship q (1 Viewer)

=)(=

HSC
1642661855779.png
Part ii please i get (-(1)^n x 2^n x n!)/(2n+1)!

5uckerberg

HSC
View attachment 34726
Part ii please i get (-(1)^n x 2^n x n!)/(2n+1)!
Lets do this the easy way shall we.

First, start with . As time goes on we see that as it keeps going we can see that

This type of question the second part in particular are rare but are one of those "All roads lead to Rome but some are messier than others."

Last edited:

=)(=

HSC
Be careful of making such prophesies for one needs to let the person learn at their own rate and not be pressured unfairly. What you say might not occur and he might burn out if he does not know what he is doing.
Wise words

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Be careful of making such prophesies for one needs to let the person learn at their own rate and not be pressured unfairly. What you say might not occur and he might burn out if he does not know what he is doing.
not intended as a prophecy as implied from the casual tone/punctuation but more of a hyperbolic compliment to demonstrate my appreciation of his effort but I understand where you're coming from. If it was taken or subtly felt as I was expecting him to be the next euler, newton... then apologies for that.

Aww thank you guys
Yeah its been a joy just seeing qs from you, regardless of however you perform you should be really proud of yourself for going above and beyond

Last edited:

5uckerberg

HSC
not intended as a prophecy as implied from the casual tone/punctuation but more of a hyperbolic compliment to demonstrate my appreciation of his effort. If it was taken or subtly felt as I was placing my bets on him being the next Euler or Newton by uni then my apologies.

Yeah its been a joy just seeing qs from you, regardless of however you perform you should be really proud of yourself for going above and beyond
Well, that is fine. I am not getting mad, just a word of caution.

5uckerberg

HSC
We all have the same idea for @=)(= but yeah things go crazy at times. But hey @=)(= keep posting questions. It shows you have the desire to learn from those who came before you.

Lith_30

o_o
HSC
Uni Grad
Alternatively if you wanted do it the hard way...

using we can just continually evaluate to get

Looking at the denominator, it almost appears like (2n+1)! but it seems to be going down by 2s skipping all the even numbers. So we can add the even numbers by multiplying the numeratpr and denominator by the 'missing' set of numbers, to get (2n+1)!

5uckerberg

HSC
Alternatively if you wanted do it the hard way...

using we can just continually evaluate to get

Looking at the denominator, it almost appears like (2n+1)! but it seems to be going down by 2s skipping all the even numbers. So we can add the even numbers by multiplying the numeratpr and denominator by the 'missing' set of numbers, to get (2n+1)!

Oh you are going to have to do a lot of integration by parts for that
1642678346653.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)