Red bull crash (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Still Christian, eh, pman?

I love these races. Blows my mind to think how quickly I'd pass out if I was a passenger in one of the planes.

pman

Banned
HSC
the fact is, they are amazing feats of human endurance and over 50% of the people with the required licence to race, do so apparently...that means not many are even allowed to attempt it..

@crystalpower you are an idiot

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
the fact is, they are amazing feats of human endurance and over 50% of the people with the required licence to race, do so apparently...that means not many are ven allowed to attempt it..

@crystalpower you are an idiot
Beats the shit out of Line Aircraft flying.

pman

Banned
HSC
Hey...I respect these guys and guess what, your right (but I'm not a fucking downhiller, I ride cross country which requires fitness not skill). They do have more skill than i do, and there fitter than you have to be to fly one of my planes....but not fitter than you have to be to race XC competitively...just thought i'd let you know that we averaged 48 kph round our 38 km race on sat

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
pman i guarantee that a red bull air race pilot is more fit than any of your bike people
you have a vo2max of 45 lol cmon that is so unfit

pman

Banned
HSC
pman i guarantee that a red bull air race pilot is more fit than any of your bike people
you have a vo2max of 45 lol cmon that is so unfit
seeing that my VO2max was 76 last time i got tested (but its prob 60 something now)...yes, they are prob fitter than i currently am...and some will be fitter than I've ever been by i can almost guarantee Besenyei isn't....but hey...I like the way you make assumptions...also, aren't you a fat slob and therefore unqualified to even talk about fitness?

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
you said you got 9 in the beep test
beep test is directly comparable to vo2max
my vo2max is 59 or something because i got 12.9 in the beep test with a strained hamstring so yes i am a fat slob

but go on please

also post your phd climate change lecturers name plz so we may read his published works

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
lol what was unrealistic about my post
working off the available information
which is a quote of you saying you got 9 in the beep test
i can calculate that that = vo2max of ~45 or something

which
isnt
particularly fit

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
9 and 12.9 on eh beep test really? my bro finished the dam thing when he was 16

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Pman, my GF can run a 10KM race without breaking a sweat.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
you did not average 48 km/h over 38 km my god you are a compulsive liar.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
um i doubt your brother finished the beep test seeing as the world record for it didnt finish it
you dick

yes snowfox your gf can run 10km without breaking a sweat because she has a sweat gland disorder and cannot sweat

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
he finished all 23 levels of the beep test on grass when he was like 16 finishing the beep test isn't impossible its just extremely hard

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
um i doubt your brother finished the beep test seeing as the world record for it didnt finish it
you dick

yes snowfox your gf can run 10km without breaking a sweat because she has a sweat gland disorder and cannot sweat
Oh she sweats :spin:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
he finished all 23 levels of the beep test on grass when he was like 16 finishing the beep test isn't impossible its just extremely hard
1) beep test only goes to 21
2) your brother is in the top 10 athletes in the world for Vo2max is he, beating Mile world record holders and international cross country skiers.
3) your 16yr old brother beat middle distance running world record holders in the beep test?
4) not to mention every player in the NRL and AFL and all international athletics competitors and most triathletes and marathon runners

lol

come on i would have believed 16 or something

club record for brisbane lions is 15-11, club record for newcastle knights is like 16-1

your 16yr old brother
is more fit than all of them

"hampion and world record middle distance runner Sebastian Coe supposedly got to level 17 when at his prime."

he is better than him?
considerably so?

oh cool whats his name, he must hold some pretty decent records then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)