Red Bull no no's (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Do not drink a can of red bull before a 3 hour maths exam....not good!

After about an hour into the exam I was about to die....and then there was 2 more hours left....oh the pain...so I continued to work probably doing some serious damage to my insides....

I think it acts like coffee and has a diaretic (or however its spelt) effect. Where it makes u piss heaps...it might save u a lot of pain...however i was awake during the exam....

sleepplease

HSC
dont drink a can of red bull after drinking four consecutive cups of coffee.. then again, im probably the only person who would do that :( .. but i learnt! my hands were shaking and there were lots of little pretty colours :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sleepplease said:
dont drink a can of red bull after drinking four consecutive cups of coffee.. then again, im probably the only person who would do that :( .. but i learnt! my hands were shaking and there were lots of little pretty colours :p
haha...at least i didnt start shaking

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Water the ultimate to quench and no added side affects, it is just not worth using high caffeine drinks before exams.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Water the ultimate to quench and no added side affects, it is just not worth using high caffeine drinks before exams.
except for teh need to urinate!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
they work when doing an all-nighter at the last minute

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
eat salt.

alternatively, tie a rubber band around...um, yeah ;)
V has about twice the amount of sodium than red bull so that helps a bit more...less painful than a rubber band

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
v makes me crazy... seriously, i cant get drunk, but v gives me the effects of alcohol and makes me do crazy things....

its fantastic! :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I drank about 4 of them before 8.30 one morning. Came crashing down hard after the sugar high. Could hardly stay awake.

greenapple^0^

HSC
hahahaha you guys are all so funny~~
you know you hear that coffee wakes you up..thats all crap~~!! it actually relaxes me which means i get sleepy coz itz nice an warm~!!
and i heard that there is this thing called "hairly lemon" i know weird name but i heard that helps... does it? where can i get it? like for me my normal sleep hrs in school days are like 5 to 6hrs so i don't get that tired but i know i would when i stress out at the same time so any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)