• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (5 Viewers)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
mmm, nope .. you're good at the whole photoshopping deal though, i gotta say!
i think thatslike the only thing i ever learnt in school. lol and i still failed computer studies . I think i got 14% or something crazy like that.

HSC
ditto, how much did computer studies suck? i was too busy playing around on internet shit and turning my friends' computers off after they finished their work, lol.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ditto, how much did computer studies suck? i was too busy playing around on internet shit and turning my friends' computers off after they finished their work, lol.
i used to change all their wallpapers form the school badge to something like "i love sausage"..

and i used to get kicked out for it, but it was worth it to see the expressions when the teacher saw it.

HSC
hahah :D you little deviant.

i wonder how long it is before the mods catch on that most of this has nothing to do with the notebook/red eye?

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah :D you little deviant.

i wonder how long it is before the mods catch on that most of this has nothing to do with the notebook/red eye?
no they cant delete our red eye thread!! that will suck.

ill think of another photoshop soon enough. i need a diff body. theres always jesse metcalfes body

HSC
i know, i'll totally shed a tear lol.

mmm jesse metcalfe .. he's the only good thing about that show, but even then, i can't bring myself to watch it.

HSC

lol this one is soo bad cuz in the pics jesse is like tanned as and rachel is white.. lol oh well

ps i dont even reckon that pic looks that much like rachel anyways

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
WOAH! lol yeah, your photoshop efforts are good!!! LOL @ at the tennis one. HHHHHHHHAHAHAH shes such a perfect person for these photoshopping coz she pulls such stupid faces.

HSC
yay for u guys.

unfortunately i wont be in the country. but make sure u see it for me katie!

HSC
dude you can see it while you're over there!

we had to dismantle the big red eye cardboard standee today at work .. we kept the cardboard rachel hand, so many bad jokes came out of it all day. and i got bitchslapped by it every time i walked around a corner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)