red p's and loosing ur licence (1 Viewer)

shell.q

HSC
hey guys anyone else been in this situation. from speeding.
if so did u apeal your suspension or just live with it...jw coz i just started my suspension and regreting not apealing i was only going 10 over soooo gay!!!

quik.

HSC
Zero tolerance for p plate speeding means just that

Zero tolerance

Suck it up for 3 months, you hoon

lychnobity

HSC
if so did u apeal your suspension or just live with it...jw coz i just started my suspension and regreting not apealing i was only going 10 over soooo gay!!!
There is a process for appeal, only problem, you'd be wasting time and money - get caught, suffer the consequences.

Going 10 over might not seem like much, but it's about 3m/s faster than the speed limit.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
maybe try not speeding you dont posses the skills nor the technology to pull off a procedure like that

that said i got off lol hehe the rta doesnt even bother in court, suckas

NoOneImportant

HSC
I would take mine to court, but my speeding offence was tooooooooooo high. I'm talking 49 km over the speed limit. SO! I'm just sticking mine out. 6 months.

NoOneImportant

HSC
Well, it is kinda hard to stick to the speed limit when you recieve notification that your father just fell through a roof and is being rushed to hospital with serious head injuries.... So sue me.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well, it is kinda hard to stick to the speed limit when you recieve notification that your father just fell through a roof and is being rushed to hospital with serious head injuries.... So sue me.
you could have caused another accident with even more casualties, you stupid dililquent fuck. you ought to be kept off our roads forever with that attitude.

saaraah11

HSC
My friend was in this situation, but her mum just took the blame and said she was driving. Her mum got points off and my friend still has her licence.
I think she probably should have paid the consequences, but I can also see how dependent she is on her licence, and I am pretty sure she learnt her lesson:)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My mate has argued out of a ticket with an undercover police car of 140 in an 80, pulled over by an undercover cop who raced him.
"You aren;t allowed to speed without your lights on."
""Sir, that is irrelevant."
"Hold on, what's your badge number."
etc.

HSC
N/A
If that is your attitude you don't deserve a fucking license.

shell.q

HSC
honestley im fine with sticking it out i was just wondering on other peoples experiance and if apealing would of been worth it.
just gets hard for me because im dependant on myself, meaning i need to get to work to support myself and that and train timetables just arent the best.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
honestley im fine with sticking it out i was just wondering on other peoples experiance and if apealing would of been worth it.
just gets hard for me because im dependant on myself, meaning i need to get to work to support myself and that and train timetables just arent the best.
plead leniency and a good behaviour bond if you need your car
still get the fine and points taken off, but you don't get your license suspended.
instead, if you're caught doing it again in year you go to jail. do not pass go, do not collect $200.
though i hear they stopped giving those out since that zero tolerance stuff came out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)