Redeeming myself with HSC exams. (1 Viewer)

madmatt3d

HSC
Hey.

I have done pretty poorly in my trial exams, and my ranks arn't going to be so great.

If i pulled off really good marks in the HSC exams, im talking 80-90%'s, would this increase my UAI much? or have i screwed myself here?

Im probably going to be ranked in the middle in most classes, just as a guide.

:bomb:

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
even if it increases slightly thats better than nothing at all.
if your ranked middle then you better hope that your cohort pulls you up, but then theres not much you can do about it now, except to study your ass off and rip the externals.

getridofns

Banned
HSC
yes. Just do well in HSC.

if u get 5 percent altogether in school assessment. and you get 100 percent altogether in hsc

does that mean ur overall makr is around 50?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well if youre the only person doing a subject and you only get 5% and then the exam you get 100, then your overall mark is 100 regardless of your raw school assessment mark since its your rank that counts.

madmatt3d

HSC
thanks for the fast replies.
Out of curiousity, if i were to get 80-90%'s in the exams, what would you expect my UAI to be?
Considering that my subjects are:
Advanced English, econcomics, ancient history, legal studies, biology and general maths.

madmatt3d

HSC
Also i get 5 bonus points (i think it's 5) because i come from a rural area.

bonus :D

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
madmatt3d said:
Out of curiousity, if i were to get 80-90%'s in the exams, what would you expect my UAI to be?
Advanced English, econcomics, ancient history, legal studies, biology and general maths.
max 88

williams180

HSC
madmatt3d said:
if your ranked middle in courses and you get 80-90s your gonna hope the people ahead of you get really high because of your rank. If they are getting same as you then they will have to give you a lower aligned mark then them. But i mean if you do your best and get band 5's in all those subjects no reason why you cant get 85 plus easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)