Redhead Discrimination- For PIP! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack93

HSC
Questionnaires 1
For natural redheads:
1. Age
. -12
. 12-18
. 19-25
. 26-35
. 36-45
.45+
2. Gender
. Male
. Female
. Other
3. Have you ever been discriminated against? I get discriminated against, but it is generally quite subtle (and positive), people assume you are nerd if you are a ranga. Everyone in year 11 (I'm currently in year 12) asks me school questions as if I know the answer. It's nice to have people assume that you're smart, and I can't really say I've suffered due to these stereotypes.
4. Has your hair colour ever prevented you from achieving something? No, being a ranga is great, because teachers subconsciously think you're smart, and will give you better marks. Of course, I don't think this is right, but I'm not to blame for other people's ideas.
5. Which of these have you been called before, if any:
Ranga
Matchstick
Candle
Ginger
Bluey
Red
Carrot-top
Bloodnut
Bush fire
Fanta
Fire-crotch
Ginga ninja
Goldfish
Goldilocks
Jaffa
Pumpkin head
Torch
Weasley
Other

6. Have you ever desired not to have red hair? No, I have never suffered any disadvantage for being a ranga
7. Have you ever dyed your hair a different colour? Once I died it brown, it ended up looking redder than it was before, but I didn't die my hair because I was a ranga.
8. Do you believe your red hair has had a negative effect on your self-esteem and/or life? As mentioned above, the benefits of being a ranga certainly outweigh the disadvantages. Those who stereotype people like me often don't realise that they're discriminating against themselves. It seems to me that the joke is on them.

JennaJameson

Swollen Member
HSC
Questionnaires 1
For natural redheads:
1. Age
. -12
. 12-18
. 19-25
. 26-35
. 36-45
.45+
2. Gender
. Male
. Female
. Other
3. Have you ever been discriminated against? I get discriminated against, but it is generally quite subtle (and positive), people assume you are nerd if you are a ranga. Everyone in year 11 (I'm currently in year 12) asks me school questions as if I know the answer. It's nice to have people assume that you're smart, and I can't really say I've suffered due to these stereotypes.
4. Has your hair colour ever prevented you from achieving something? No, being a ranga is great, because teachers subconsciously think you're smart, and will give you better marks. Of course, I don't think this is right, but I'm not to blame for other people's ideas.
5. Which of these have you been called before, if any:
Ranga
Matchstick
Candle
Ginger
Bluey
Red
Carrot-top
Bloodnut
Bush fire
Fanta
Fire-crotch
Ginga ninja
Goldfish
Goldilocks
Jaffa
Pumpkin head
Torch
Weasley
Other

6. Have you ever desired not to have red hair? No, I have never suffered any disadvantage for being a ranga
7. Have you ever dyed your hair a different colour? Once I died it brown, it ended up looking redder than it was before, but I didn't die my hair because I was a ranga.
8. Do you believe your red hair has had a negative effect on your self-esteem and/or life? As mentioned above, the benefits of being a ranga certainly outweigh the disadvantages. Those who stereotype people like me often don't realise that they're discriminating against themselves. It seems to me that the joke is on them.
wow u realise the op already did the hsc last year don't you

theone111

HSC
N/A
this thread made me laugh so hard

relax.. you DO have souls. dont let any1 tell u otherwise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)