Rediness Test (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Hi,

My rediness test is in a few days (i got early entry) and i have no idea how to prepare... how should i be studying??

How hard is the test... i only did 3U but atm my 3U knowledge is not 100% bcoz of holidays.. i think i shouldnt be too bad at 2U. also is it a calculator test>?

tomtom1991

HSC
i hope it isnt hard, english will be easy, but maths will probly have some bs question.

tashisthebest

HSC
im goin on thus day 2 but i dont think its will be a hsc sort of exam, the email said "survey" so im hoping its not an exam that you have 2 study for.

micuzzo

HSC
i hope it isnt hard, english will be easy, but maths will probly have some bs question.
i didnt hear anything about an english exam...

im goin on thus day 2 but i dont think its will be a hsc sort of exam, the email said "survey" so im hoping its not an exam that you have 2 study for.
i forgot my hsc stuff.. i guess ill have to study

Morbo

HSC
Don't fret. Last year, the english readiness test was write a paragraph about the ATM and the hardest question for the maths readiness test was identifying an exponential graph. If you did general maths you may struggle but 2-unit maths students will breeze through it. You should also receive the results of your readiness tests before O-Camp.

tomtom1991

HSC
Don't fret. Last year, the english readiness test was write a paragraph about the ATM and the hardest question for the maths readiness test was identifying an exponential graph. If you did general maths you may struggle but 2-unit maths students will breeze through it. You should also receive the results of your readiness tests before O-Camp.
Thats good to know, im still going to brush up on the basics of 2 unit tonight. And i mean the basics. is there a physics test as well?

TheElite

HSC
Apparently there is a physics test now. They brought it back.

Danzboy

HSC

i failed the english one hahahaha. They put me in the english second language class and it was awesome. To bad they moved me :(

guys, its 2U questions. and you get quadratics, trig and calculus etc. its not easy and its not difficult.

The worst thing to happen is that they put you in foundations maths which isnt bad at all. Its a math class you do before you go onto the first proper math sunject.

Good luck.

micuzzo

HSC
Apparently there is a physics test now. They brought it back.
are you sure? i wasnt told anything about it... i no we have to do an english one at the start of semester.

anyway it was a very simple test.

is readiness test for everyone??
only for school leavers i think

Danzboy

HSC
are you sure? i wasnt told anything about it... i no we have to do an english one at the start of semester.

anyway it was a very simple test.

only for school leavers i think

its fro everyone.

I changed courses and i had to do it. Even though i finished first year uni maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)