• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

refferencing (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:
I'm not even going to start on this one...

BTW, are you studying in Australia? I'm really worried about your english since you have a serious problem with spelling/syntax et al.
Thanks for proving my point:shy:
Maybe his internet speak issues resulted from his time at UNSW?

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
1. It's comment. Although I commend you on your attempts at grammar and spelling.

2. Someone is one word.

3. You really don't need to put the ' :rofl:' emoticon after each statement. It's not needed.
hmmm... i like the 2nd point, i honestly never know that "some one" is a word. English is damn hard for me to learn compare to Chinese :rofl:

That's really an issue, I fink uni lecturers/tutors care very little on student's gramar and spelling as more oversea students flow to Australia. I have exprienced that in both UNSW and UWS, but i'm not really sure whether it's similar to universities in Taree/Tweedheads area.

Last edited:

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
nichhhole said:
I'm not even going to start on this one...

BTW, are you studying in Australia? I'm really worried about your english since you have a serious problem with spelling/syntax et al.
thank you for proving my point, smart girl !

btw are you studying in James Ruse or something? How about you teach me some English and in return i teach you some 4unit Maths or Chinese? If you interested pls PM me.

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
bringbackshred said:
1. It's comment. Although I commend you on your attempts at grammar and spelling.

2. Someone is one word.

3. You really don't need to put the ' :rofl:' emoticon after each statement. It's not needed.
You missed "an significant comment...".
Languages evolve, and become simpler grammatically. That said, correct grammar (and spelling) is like etiquette and rituals. It is expected to be observed.

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
melsc said:
Any uni student can make a typo, poor spelling is also not always a sign of a lack of intelligence. I often spell words wrong, does that make me stupid?

Oh and poor grammar is just as bad.
I am in agruement with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)