• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reflection - Bibliography!?! (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
What if they tracked us down.... what if they have spies infiltrating our plans right now *looks around*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
What if they tracked us down.... what if they have spies infiltrating our plans right now *looks around*
THEYLL NEVER GET TO MY SUPPLY OF OREOS!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
then i know nothing, and no one...i wasn't even here...i don't even do ext. 2...

BWHAHHA or in your case forgetfullness :D

Jinglebell

HSC
foget? forget what? who are you? wait, who am i? wtf is this '4u modified' document open on my computer? hang on, who am i again???

FUUUUUUUUUUUDGE! i just bashed my severely bruised knee on the desk. owies...

Leap

free falling
HSC
"...You've reached the office of the board of studies. Our office hours are between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday except on Public holidays. For detailed information about board products please refer to our website..."

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
foget? forget what? who are you? wait, who am i? wtf is this '4u modified' document open on my computer? hang on, who am i again???

FUUUUUUUUUUUDGE! i just bashed my severely bruised knee on the desk. owies...
/me points at Jingle

/me shouts " AHHHHHHHHHHH"

/me runs off

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Damn the government and their non existent 24 hour phone monkeys. Why do they think we would want to buy their products. We are their products!! products of their capricious system of control!!!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
Why do they think we would want to buy their products. We are their products!! products of their capricious system of control!!!!
LOL! :rofl: :gridnod:
The sad thing is - its true

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by Leap
"...You've reached the office of the board of studies. Our office hours are between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday except on Public holidays. For detailed information about board products please refer to our website..."
wtf? does that mean we cant contact them till monday!?! AHHHHH!!!!!! that means i wont know whether to do all this bibliography and footer stuff until monday!!! AHHHH!!!!! Damn board of studies has found another way to drive me CRAZY!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
*lemonade rips out chunks of hair then realises that she has made herself extremely unattractive and so goes to cry in her room*

Leap

free falling
HSC
AHHHHH!!!!!! that means i wont know whether to do all this bibliography and footer stuff until monday!!!
I'm going to ring my extn 2 teacher tomorrow, she's a marker so she should *hopefully* know whats going on. I'll ask her that list of questions we compiled.

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
howd you know bout my secret .....
there's a secret? and i know it? go me...if only i could figure out what secret i knew, i could be rich! and famous! and with an army of flying monkeys!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
*gives Lemonade a sparkly afro wig I bought at the Reject Shop*

I';m glad someone understands what I mean about us being the board's products.... we are chewed up and spit out by the system, and some are left souless by the process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)