Reflection Statements (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
"The End"

Finishing mine was very hard, I understand your predicament. I managed to find a quote about dance and poetry that made tying the loose ends together easier, so that was what helped me... just experiment with the order etc and then try and make some sort of conclusion that doesn't waste many words repeating things you have already said. Maybe close with a reflection on what you have learned from doing the MW or something?

Ending the reflection statement is really hard I reckon! It's the last thing the examiners are going to read before the write down your mark!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
be all postmodern: "the beginning" ;)

as Ash said, quotes are good - if you can find one. or make one up, along with suitably unknown philosopher/poet/author/politican. and then smirk, john fowles style.

devi

shit... my problem is how the hell do i START! my viva voce is tomorrow and i have to have it finished tonight... fuck fuck fuck.

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Originally posted by anti
be all postmodern: "the beginning" ;)
Utterly devious. And may just work with my MW... tah anti, that may do the business.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
There will now be about 30 reflection statements that end with "the beginning".... hehe

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
Thanks for your help!! I am trying to find a quote to sum up mine but its proving to be harder than expected! I also am having a squizz at the showcase works and the reflection statements . . . some of those works are absolutely brilliant!!!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
maybe you should say "in the words of anti the moderator.." and make me famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..or not hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)