regina spektor (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
rollcall? i'm superduper excited.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
pretty much everyone I know is going. I could have gone, but since I only really like a few of her songs (please don't kill me :() i passed.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Hey remember that time
when my favourite colours was pink and green

Hey remember that month
when all I ate was tangaaaaarines.

so cheap and juicy!
tangaaaaarines.

edit: not going however

kaylz

HSC
same. thrilled to bits. she'd better not use up all her energy on you yousses wednesday guyses :/

kaylz

HSC
"and special guests" apparently.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
For anyone going on Thursday, you are in for a treat.

This was the best concert I've been to this year. The support, Old Son, was so-so but as soon as Regina stepped on stage, it was amazing. Her voice is pristine and her songs live are far more vibrant than on the recorded songs.

She hit every note except for one when she was laughing during "Us." Which was adorable because she's so modest and thankful to the crowd. Quirky and a lot of fun.

Another great thing was every now and then she'd do a song with no piano or guitar, just her voice and it was phenomenal. She inserted a lot of little new songs that were also really funny and rather than being shit cause we didn't know the words, the crowd just laughed and absorbed everything.

I wish I could go again tonight :( It was that good.

kaylz

HSC
okay wowwy. she was absolutely effing AMAZING. she's got such a commanding stage presence - completely adorable. and you're right about her voice - pitch perfect. wowowowow. you'd never know such a big sound could come from someone with such a little speaking voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)