Registration question - urgent (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sorry if I seem ignorant but I've really had an arse of a time keeping up with enrolment/registration for courses.

On the 10th when we register for our lectures/tutes do we also have to register for the lectures/tutes in semester 2?

chriskoss

HSC
Don't worry dude.. everybody is experiencing the same difficult as you are having now (I know I sure am!).

If you really have trouble enrolling etc just call up the enrollment hotline found on the U Newcastle website and spam them with your questions. And don't forget they are holding a special enrollment day at the student hubs to help you choose courses etc. I'm definately going because I don't understand any of this enrollement stuff.

cheers

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Don't worry dude.. everybody is experiencing the same difficult as you are having now (I know I sure am!).

If you really have trouble enrolling etc just call up the enrollment hotline found on the U Newcastle website and spam them with your questions. And don't forget they are holding a special enrollment day at the student hubs to help you choose courses etc. I'm definately going because I don't understand any of this enrollement stuff.

cheers
No, don't do this.

The uni works on a per-semester basis. You don't need to enrol in your courses for Sem2 yet, let alone register for tutes (which are opened after a certain date anyway).

EDIT: Oliver, dude it's equivalent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)