Registration System... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Umm, heaps n00b question, if this is for tutes, how do we reg for lectures, or dont we?
Lectures are compulsary for all students. However, there are some rare exceptions, where lectures are repeated, Eg. Math1110 has a morning lecture and a night lecture that cover the same material.

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, that shit was intense. A simple enough process, but the lag was almost unbearable.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
yup, thats the page.
Yay for getting everything done in under 15minutes and all my tuts! Go masters degrees!
seriously though, follow jumb's advice, do NOT refresh the page once it is getting there, then open all the different subjects into their own tab to register. works like a charm.

HSC
Uni Grad
nice, really shit thing is I got into my first pref, didnt realise cos it said full, that coupled with my retardation made me click the next best time, i got in but while it was loading I noticed up the top it said in a blue box that I was in to the first one :S

Oh well, I just made someone very happy lol. Also it's only 4 hours later so I can go home or sit around trolling bos or something in the mean time :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)