Regrets!! (1 Viewer)

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
i regret not dropping chemistry, because i have to now wait bloody 9 days before i'm free, sigh

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
gemrism said:
Trust me you made the right choice.
Maths ext 1 scales up.
Economics is a very useful subject much more useful than modern and A LOT easier!
dropping modern is probably the smartest choice an idividual can make!
No, trust me, I didn't make the right choice. Maths extension only scales up if you go well. I've lost all hope of doing well and I'm not studying for it (even when I study my ass off I get <30). It is my 11th unit. I found economics to be really, really difficult this year, and my marks and rank has dropped severly. However, when I quit modern I was ranked 1st and getting pretty okay marks.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
No, trust me, I didn't make the right choice. Maths extension only scales up if you go well. I've lost all hope of doing well and I'm not studying for it (even when I study my ass off I get <30). It is my 11th unit. I found economics to be really, really difficult this year, and my marks and rank has dropped severly. However, when I quit modern I was ranked 1st and getting pretty okay marks.
LOL! Dont worry mate! just work hard now and you mite surprise yourself later! NO REGRETS den! =)

JhK89

HSC
doing japanese instead of IPT..
not studying hard enuf after vowing to myself that ill study hard with no regrets..

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
cbadvanced said:
Choosing subjects "that will scale high" rather than subjects that I enjoy studying...

but i guess if i enjoyed it, it wont be considered as studying would it?

Chemistry <-------i shall never touch that thing ever again after the friday after next
hahaha hell yea!
I get ya. But be prepared if you're planning to do science or engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)