• yearly, ditto...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • every decade/never , I am a loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iNerd

Banned
HSC
So on average how often do you reject some one?

Just out of plain curiosity...

I'd ask how many people you've rejected before, but that's a stupid question to ask cause the older you are the more people you've rejected... obviously.

ANYWAYS... do the poll
and write some juicy rejection stories :haha:

samthebear

HSC
you should have an option that says "Now and again" and who really knows how many times a month they reject someone? O_O

Bacchus

HSC
it depends on who ask u out , whether u are in a relationship or not and your mood at that time.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
yer. but avg. like i'd think.. ok. i rejected 1 person last year. avg of 1 per year. or 1 last year 2 this year. it's been 1 yr 1/2 = avg of 1 every 5-7 months

Bacchus

HSC
yer. but avg. like i'd think.. ok. i rejected 1 person last year. avg of 1 per year. or 1 last year 2 this year. it's been 1 yr 1/2 = avg of 1 every 5-7 months
You seem to sound as if you are proud of rejecting others.

How many you reject doesn't warrant you a special quality as an attractive person. This shows how much of a dickhead you can be.

SureBluff

HSC
everyday I'm tooo hawt!!!!!

but seriously, being a guy, it mostly never happens since it's up to you to escalate, girls never come up to you and be all like, "let's go out" and hint on getting together. I think it's social conditioning that makes them seem like sluts in their own minds if they do. so yea ... I don't think guys get that much of a problem with rejecting someone. although I did do it a few time during my graduation when some girl asked me to the dance.

katykiddx

HSC
everyday I'm tooo hawt!!!!!

but seriously, being a guy, it mostly never happens since it's up to you to escalate, girls never come up to you and be all like, "let's go out" and hint on getting together. I think it's social conditioning that makes them seem like sluts in their own minds if they do. so yea ... I don't think guys get that much of a problem with rejecting someone. although I did do it a few time during my graduation when some girl asked me to the dance.

Well, ive asked a guy out a few times, but it seems im normally the one being rejected. =)

SureBluff

HSC
well, its not like anyone in this thred is from my town, and i am jsut curious as to how i can be doing something, that im not even doing, wrong?
see!?!? I knew you'd slip up. girls don't ask guys out. nice try though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)